GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How about if we get together for breakfast this Saturday at the Frontier Restaurant near Amherst? Does 9:00 AM sound OK?
Leanne and I will bring some Alaska pictures along if anyone is interested that hasn't already seen them.

·
Crazy Northerner
8,621 Posts
I plan to be there. BTW pie was great last night.

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Gotta pass this time will be running around like mad man with family reunion mothers side at my house this weekend. George this is a human tradition for family to get together and visit with relatives.Not to be confused with alien colonizing. :lol: Ken sorry I can't make it I would love to see pix!!

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Gotta pass this time will be running around like mad man with family reunion mothers side at my house this weekend. George this is a human tradition for family to get together and visit with relatives.Not to be confused with alien colonizing. :lol: Ken sorry I can't make it I would love to see pix!!
Family obligations, gotta do that too. Will have to get together and show them another time.

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Family obligations, gotta do that too. Will have to get together and show them another time.
I would love that mainly because a trip to the north is in my future at some point. As far as family obligations ;) I got myself into this mess all by myself now I pay the consequences. I need to say NO more often ;)

·
Crazy Northerner
8,621 Posts
Gotta pass this time will be running around like mad man with family reunion mothers side at my house this weekend. George this is a human tradition for family to get together and visit with relatives.Not to be confused with alien colonizing. :lol:
Family?? Would this be the same as a group that come from the same pod and have developed a sort of bond through extensive time spent together during the organ developement stage?

·
Registered
6,795 Posts
9am sounds great, i hope to make it :thumbup:

for anyone that does not know where the Frontier Resaurant is here is a link
frontier resturant amhurst wi
And the link is???

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Family?? Would this be the same as a group that come from the same pod and have developed a sort of bond through extensive time spent together during the organ developement stage?
:eek:4: sadly I believe in your world that is correct.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Sorry I won't be able to make it. Those family committments sometimes get in the way. Have a good time and eat some of their special toast for me. :coffee1:

·
Registered
6,795 Posts
Going to try my best to make it if I can get things worked out. My son asked me for some help Sat morn and I said I will but hoping it can be done Fri eve.

I just have to see where it all started for the WI Toughest Riders!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
6,795 Posts
Got things worked out and I will be able to make it.

Thanks Ken for getting this going!!!!!!!!

·
Crazy Northerner
8,621 Posts
Hey Randy I got my new front tire today and plan to get it on tomorrow. I was just thinking that since I don't have any of that so called Family thing you talk about, that maybe I could come to your house for this reunion thingy to see what it is like and compare it to pod bonding.

PS. got to figure out what day will work to try the dark side. (hmm.... dark side seems so strange. Back home the darkside is where everyone lives. The other side is to hot.)

·
Registered
2,843 Posts
LOL that's good stuff. Bummer, I would like to meet up for breakfast, but I'm in IA with Spike.

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Hey Randy I got my new front tire today and plan to get it on tomorrow. I was just thinking that since I don't have any of that so called Family thing you talk about, that maybe I could come to your house for this reunion thingy to see what it is like and compare it to pod bonding.

PS. got to figure out what day will work to try the dark side. (hmm.... dark side seems so strange. Back home the darkside is where everyone lives. The other side is to hot.)
We will have plenty of food ,wife has had ovens going for2 days:nojoke:.I got best roast beef( old family recipe with Rail twist) money can make on menu for 2pm Saturday. You will fit right in here. As soon as this family thingy is done I will mount up Kumho for you to try :yes1: Next weekend :shrug: Darkside trial or buy me 3 chili dogs your choice :lol:

·
Registered
307 Posts
Righto, pie was great. See you at breakfast in Amhearst. Love to look at the Alaska pics again, I'll try not to drool on them.

·
Crazy Northerner
8,621 Posts
Once again a great breakfast and entertaining conversation. Temps could have been about 25 degrees cooler and it would have been perfect.

·
Registered
20,951 Posts
hey George a big THANK YOU for buying breakfast for everyone !

it was good to hear Jwen set u straight on the cartire issue

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
JWEN don't know everything . . . .

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
hey George a big THANK YOU for buying breakfast for everyone !

it was good to hear Jwen set u straight on the cartire issue
WHAT ???? Free breakfast and talked out of smartest decision for a gold wing? Thats it,,,,, no more missed meals with you guys again.;) I am tired, full, and sunburned . WE will continue this in morning before yard clean up begins. Buzzed on 150 miles with several passengers today :yes1: Made a 12 year old boy tell me to slowdown, my job is done for today!!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts