GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
943 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Shimpy and I are going to Herb & Pegs, 138 Bushnell Plaza, Bushnell, FL. Friday morning.
Will be there at 8:15 am and put on the feeed bag at 8:30 am. Come one and all for a good breakfast at good prices. Its located in downtown metropolitan Bushnell. Anyone coming, and using Google earth, go by the address not the locator pin.

·
Florida Moderator
4,617 Posts
I suppose I could drag myself out of bed at 6am and leave in time to make it:eek:4:

·
Registered
4,374 Posts
I might be able to make this one....Will know more by 5pm...and I can still wake up around 7 and make this one.....

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Gotta a 10am tea time. I'll catch the next one!

·
Registered
943 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I gotta 12 pm tea time thats why I got to eat at breakfast time. When I can eat breakfast at lunch time I will holler.

·
Florida Moderator
4,617 Posts
I'm going to bow out, wifey has some household chores for me. Let's try to do a breakfast ride to Red's real soon.

·
Registered
943 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Appears there is a crowd of three and possibly four with OBT. Just the right amount to eat them out of house and home.

·
Registered
943 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm going to bow out, wifey has some household chores for me. Let's try to do a breakfast ride to Red's real soon.
Figured that was a long ride for an old biker. See you at the next one if I don't have a TEA time.

·
Registered
943 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sorry Bill I'm at the Fire Station on Friday. Maybe next time.
I hate that! I'll have to eat another egg in your honor. But sacrifices must be made!

·
Florida Moderator
4,617 Posts
Where are the pics?

OK, let's see what I missed:shrug:

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
No Pics. I think from now on it should be mandatory that you or Blondie must attend every RTE to take pics to prove that it really happened.
Ray and Sandy, Mike , Ga. Bill and I had a good breakfast and perfect weather.

·
Registered
4,374 Posts
I always say I am going to take a picture of my plate before I start and when done...but seem to forget to pull my camera phone when I see and smell the food in front of me.....:doorag:

Weather was perfect....low 80's there and back. Home by 10am...

·
Registered
943 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Good Folks, Good Food, Good Weather. What else can you ask for in this life! Thanks everyone for joining me. Got back in plenty of time to make my tee time.

·
Registered
882 Posts
You know golf is getting in the way of riding. And your not getting any better at it.

·
Registered
943 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
You know golf is getting in the way of riding. And your not getting any better at it.
I think you may have a valid point there. But then I would have too much time on my hands and get into more trouble.

·
Registered
882 Posts
I played the other day for one of my two yearly games. Should have left them in the closet. Good thing they have alcohol.

·
Registered
943 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Just finished my Saturday morning 18. Heading out the door to ride up to Meansville, Ga. To play a round with my sons' tomorrow morning and then ride back tomorrow afternoon.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts