GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
31,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I finally do miss something about Wi.!!!! Dairy products are high priced here. You know my daily breakfast over open fire. This morning skillet scrambles .....Hash browns covered in over easy eggs,layered with onions ,peppers,bacon pieces,ham, and all covered in cheese. The smell of this has already woke up 3 fellow bike campers:twisted:And I ain't sharing:tongue: Had a few seconds to say " Hey" and I thought I would make y'all jealous this morning got a 500 mile big day planned and mostly all twisties :excited: exploring a Bat Cave I have never been to and a general store 200 miles directly from here. Eggs done have graded cheese yet :eek:4: see ya !!! Oh setting new milage record for this years 2 week vac. Down here real easily :tongue:

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
:eek:4::22yikes::eek::wrong::bow:
some of us are working :excited:
we may do Niagara falls then Ohio , not sure when

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
:eek:4::22yikes::eek::wrong::bow:
some of us are working :excited:
we may do Niagara falls then Ohio , not sure when
AGREE!! :wrong:

Have fun Randy

·
Registered
3,109 Posts
Well I finally do miss something about Wi.!!!! Dairy products are high priced here. You know my daily breakfast over open fire. This morning skillet scrambles .....Hash browns covered in over easy eggs,layered with onions ,peppers,bacon pieces,ham, and all covered in cheese. The smell of this has already woke up 3 fellow bike campers:twisted:And I ain't sharing:tongue: Had a few seconds to say " Hey" and I thought I would make y'all jealous this morning got a 500 mile big day planned and mostly all twisties :excited: exploring a Bat Cave I have never been to and a general store 200 miles directly from here. Eggs done have graded cheese yet :eek:4: see ya !!! Oh setting new milage record for this years 2 week vac. Down here real easily :tongue:
My Q is: Did you see Robin, or the Bat mobile ? 2nd: The store.... Did you see Patton, or the GENERAL LEE!!!! LOL:tongue: Have fun Friend!!!

·
Registered
6,793 Posts
Ya know Rail I am happy for you having a great breakfast but when I read the post this morn at 6am I just could not bring myself to reply until now.

500 miles today:eek:4::congrats::wrong::thumbup: I mean give us common folk a chance!!!!!!! Sheeeeezzzz!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
31,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My Q is: Did you see Robin, or the Bat mobile ? 2nd: The store.... Did you see Patton, or the GENERAL LEE!!!! LOL:tongue: Have fun Friend!!!
Did meet a girl named Robin and went by a place that sold Lee tires :cool:

Ya know Rail I am happy for you having a great breakfast but when I read the post this morn at 6am I just could not bring myself to reply until now.

500 miles today:eek:4::congrats::wrong::thumbup: I mean give us common folk a chance!!!!!!! Sheeeeezzzz!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Your in luck I only did 487 miles . How's that ? Raining now real good so I will be sleeping early and riding before dan to catch sunrise at Climgmans Dome.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts