GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll be at Alfie's for breakfast Wed. 4/30 around 9am. Weather permitting which means if it isn't raining at my house when I leave I'll be there. I've got a healthy appetite and plenty of peroxide!:lol:

11677 E. Hwy. 25 Ocklawaha, Fl.

·
Registered
1,989 Posts

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
I'll be at Alfie's for breakfast Wed. 4/30 around 9am. Weather permitting which means if it isn't raining at my house when I leave I'll be there. I've got a healthy appetite and plenty of peroxide!:lol:

Count me in for 2 weather permitting.......right now raining.

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

11677 E. Hwy. 25 Ocklawaha, Fl.
Added address:roll:

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
​What Bill said if weather holds bike .... if not, the cage.

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Looks like the weather will cooperate but I can't make it. See ya'll on the next one.

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Looks like the weather will cooperate but I can't make it. See ya'll on the next one.

Dang Lee...I thought I would be able to see you again before I left...oh well, take care!

·
Registered
2,636 Posts
Chair for one please Jamie. C U There

·
IronMan
17,452 Posts
YOU GUYS NEED TO GIVE 2 DAY NOTICE SO I CAN CALL IN TAKE RETIRED GUY DAY :bow::bow::lol:

·
Registered
2,636 Posts
Thanks Jamie, this was really nice. Had a total of ten show. Good folks, good food and a lot of lies told :thumbup:....

I was sad to say farewell to Hal, but understand he has to return. Until fall my friend.....

So with the summer upon us, it's time to begin more of these RTE's in the mid morning.... :thumbup: :thumbup:

Until next time, keep the rubber side down.

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Great day, good food and super company! Stopped by and had a nice visit with Dennis (wingwing) and Blondie on my way home. He is healing and going to therapy and hopes to be on a bike in 2 to 3 weeks. Thanks Blondie for fixing my screwup's on my S3 :oops:I only had 12 love bugs on my bike when I got home and cleaned it.

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
Thanks for hosting this Jamie. It was a typical great mid week breakfast. I enjoyed every minute of it.

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
I had a great time today also. Nice too see a few Prowlers. See y all in the fall.:thumbup:

·
Registered
555 Posts
Thanks Jamie for posting this RTE. As always, a good choice. Always enjoy the smaller groups. Thanks for the update on Dennis.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Good food and great company. Being a newbie it really is nice to have the small groups where you can get to meet the wonderful people who are the prowlers.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts