GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think we are overdue for a breakfast RTE. Just because it's 97 Degs during the day,doesn't mean we can't run out in the morning, eat and be back by 89 degs.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Well alright then , you forgot to list when and where :thumbup:

·
Registered
361 Posts
Breakfast RTE

Fred's Southern Kitchen has all you can eat breakfast buffet's in Plant City, Lakeland and Bartow. Good food at any one of them.

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Fred's Southern Kitchen has all you can eat breakfast buffet's in Plant City, Lakeland and Bartow. Good food at any one of them.
OK Redwing, pick one and lets make it this Saturday. Meet at 8:30 and eat at 9:00. Lets get a count and I'll call.

·
Banned
2,963 Posts
Lake city
not so far for everybody
Thought the choice was Plant City, Lakeland and Bartow.

Lake City maybe not so far for you at 60 mi but I think all the other posters are a little further south to be there at 08:30 its 120 mi for the Leesburg guys and 170 mi for the Lakeland/Tampa people and R64Charlie is in Satellite Beach that is about 230 mi

I am in and if I can talk any of the other BikeMP3 crew in I most likely owe them some R&R and breakfast before the Wing Ding

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
How about a definite location, so I know which way to go. :excited:
OK, Lets do Lakeland. I think it would be better to meet at 9:00 and eat at 9:30 since a lot of us have quite a ways to go. I'll call in a count towards the end of the week.

Fred's Southern Kitchen
2120 Harden Blvd
Lakeland, Fl.

863 603 7080

·
Registered
4,393 Posts
I was there 2 weeks ago for lunch...they now charge more if you leave a lot of food on your plate......they gave me warning before hand that I could save $2 by ensuring that most if not all food was eaten...

Enjoy the breakfast all. I have to pass on this one...

·
Premium Member
4,617 Posts
Too far for me since I'm still recovering from the 99 degree heat that Mike (FireEater) and I rode through for 500+ miles Sunday. I want to plan a ride to DeLeon Springs (Pancake House) in the near future where we can eat then take a cool dip afterward.

·
Registered
943 Posts
Too far for me since I'm still recovering from the 99 degree heat that Mike (FireEater) and I rode through for 500+ miles Sunday. I want to plan a ride to DeLeon Springs (Pancake House) in the near future where we can eat then take a cool dip afterward.
Make it on a Tuesday and I will join you!

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
If Pedro was willing to go to Lake City from Bartow I guess I can go to Lakeland from Marco. Would prefer Bartow- A little closer me from Marco. But what the heck 158 or 138 miles for breakfast. The food better be good. see you at 9 weather permitting.

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I believe the count so far is:

Shimpy 1
NC-Bill 1 or 2
Pedro66 1
Wiskers 1
Weikosteve 1

·
Registered
361 Posts
Fred's in Lakeland

OK, Lets do Lakeland. I think it would be better to meet at 9:00 and eat at 9:30 since a lot of us have quite a ways to go. I'll call in a count towards the end of the week.

Fred's Southern Kitchen
2120 Harden Blvd
Lakeland, Fl.

863 603 7080
Okay Shimpy, I was able to change prior committments so I will be there. Table for 1 please!

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Shimpy 1
NC-Bill 1 or 2
Pedro66 1
Wiskers 1
Weikosteve 1
Florida Red Wing 1

·
Registered