GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Florida Moderator
4,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I'm hoping the weather forecast will change before Wednesday because I am looking forward to meeting Steve and eating at a new place. At this time however the forecast is looking dismal. So that my brother gets a chance to ride before he goes back to work, I'm proposing a breakfast RTE on Tuesday. I'm open to suggestions. Off the top of my head are:

Haystax...Umatilla
Sparky's...Astor
Sterling's..Astor
Alfie's...Ocklawaha
Old Sugar Mill (Pancake House)...DeLeon Springs
FarmHouse...Belleview

Or any other you guys can think of.

Of course we'll still do Wednesday at Quarter Deck if the weather cooperates.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Breakfast

There is also the Funky Pelican at Flager Beach, or Doug and Lilies Potato Patch in Deland, we met there once small but seemed good.

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
I'dd go anywhere for breakfast but got doctor apt. at 10 AM.

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
Dang..
Will not be available until Thursday.

·
Florida Moderator
4,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Weather forecast for tomorrow and Wednesday is making it doubtful we'll be doing any riding. Right now Wednesday is predicted at 90% rain with temps in the 40's :eek:4:

·
Registered
418 Posts
Soooooooooo...what are the rules for canceling a ride? I hate to be the one to start this deal and only have Larry show up in my stead...My wife is a fair weather rider...me not so much. Rain is ok, and cold is ok, but the two together makes me a sissy!

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Lets move wed ride to Friday, the temp will be in the mid 70's and sunny, instead of cold and rainy.

·
Registered
175 Posts
We can kick it out a few days or we can take the ( cage ) let the board decide . I'm good either way..........

·
Registered
175 Posts
Lets move wed ride to Friday, the temp will be in the mid 70's and sunny, instead of cold and rainy.
I think this is why we chose Wed. ,,,, Steve is limited on his available days , I think Wed or Sun. !
Steve correct me if I am wrong .
Larry

Maybe this needs to be moved to the Quarterdeck...Umatilla thread

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Just a thought...Brians BBQ in Deland. Gil, Canadian Jack and I are meeting there on Friday Jan 31st, for lunch to meet a friend from WV. Just an idea is all!:lol:

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts