GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
6,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody doing breakfast this Sat morn anywhere??

I have a kitchen pass for Sat morn but need to be home by noon for grandson birthday party.

·
Crazy Northerner
8,628 Posts
I am thinking about it John. I am also thinking about going to CHapter "N" chili fest in Ixonia. I have been there the last 3 years now and enjoyed it every time.

·
Registered
6,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am thinking about it John. I am also thinking about going to CHapter "N" chili fest in Ixonia. I have been there the last 3 years now and enjoyed it every time.
Would like to get over there as well george but a five year old BD party is not to be missed!!!!!

Thought if anyone would like company for breakfast I prob can do about a 200 mile range as long as it is et up for early so i can get back home by 1pm.

·
Registered
6,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i am interested, last week breakfast was great ! :thumbup:
It was a great day day!!!!!!!

So Mike pick a place and one that preferably gives rail a small amount of miles if he comes!!!!

Ya I know :wrong:

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
hmmm someplace in Marshfield no doubt . . .

lol

·
Registered
21,024 Posts

So Mike pick a place and one that preferably gives rail a small amount of miles if he comes!!!!

well i like the Frontier Resturant in Amhurst but thats where rails 05 wing bit the dust$$$$ so maybe he won't go back

·
Crazy Northerner
8,628 Posts

Actually there is a great place in Marshfield that has great skillets, but I don't think that would stop Randy from putting on a couple of hundred to get there. When he comes to visit me for Trails End hotdogs (which I had for lunch today) it is about a 2 hour ride maybe a bit more and it takes him 3-4 hours to get there via whatever route he takes. I think he would make a great cab driver. His meter would always be very high.

·
Registered
6,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Actually there is a great place in Marshfield that has great skillets, but I don't think that would stop Randy from putting on a couple of hundred to get there. When he comes to visit me for Trails End hotdogs (which I had for lunch today) it is about a 2 hour ride maybe a bit more and it takes him 3-4 hours to get there via whatever route he takes. I think he would make a great cab driver. His meter would always be very high.
I am a sucker for a great skillet:thumbup:

Randy would probably just ride down by me and lead me up there so as to make sure I don't get lost:shrug:

·
Registered
6,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Mike , I am going to make an Aerostich ride nxt week if you have a lull in the action.

Waiting to see what Curtis has for a work schedule as he would like another day ride!!!!!1

·
Premium Member
31,972 Posts
Plan around me ladies , I am rolling at 7am to head to FondDuLac till noon. But yes the Meat lovers Gypsys are awesome at Marshfield Family restaurant next to movie theater on main street. Bet you can't eat a while one !! George my Dad has always said I would be a great Taxi driver also.He used to ask why there is 100 miles on his car to run up town to get milk or eggs. He used to get so mad when fuel barrel was always empty :nojoke: Today wife still can't understand why it takes me dawn till dusk to go for lunch. My defense I get side tracked easily . It's a mental condition ,feel sorry for me people;) .... Oh Mike no worries been To Fronteer twice but I leave bike uptown and walk there , you know just in case. This way I eat more as a Bonus.

·
Registered
6,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
So Rail a no show???????

And I was going to model my new Toughest Rider wanna be Tshirt:popcorn:

or maybe my Highest Mileage proto type Tshirt!!!!!

·
Premium Member
31,972 Posts
So Rail a no show???????

And I was going to model my new Toughest Rider wanna be Tshirt:popcorn:

or maybe my Highest Mileage proto type Tshirt!!!!!
Well I guess that's your call I think they open at 5a.m. Do not quite your day job to be a model John :eek:4: that ship has sailed a while ago I would guess. :lol: I think I will get up early and have a Meat Lovers Gypsy before ride to Fondy :thumbup: you can be a not so super model at Dells if you would like ;) hey does your highest milage shirt feature eggs that are not hatched yet ,kinda like counting sheep with numbers on them?? :lol: ROFLMAO have a good day I gotta start working this morning eventually.

·
Registered
6,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I have no prob getting there at 5am if others would like an early start to the day!!!!!!!

A nice ride in the morning is a great way to start the day!!!!!!!

What say anyone else????

I have been known to ride down to the resteraunt where my wife cooks and help get coffee going at 4:30 as they open at 5am also. Always have a table of regulars that get together right at 5am.

·
Registered
21,024 Posts
never been to that resturant but i know where the movie theater is

Marshfield only a one hour ride so i should be able to make 5am, bring plenty of money incase someone forget wallet :thumbup:

Curtis will have a long ride, almost as crazy as the time i road to breakfast in Chicago :thumbup:

maybe just for Curtis we should set up a breakfast at the Abbyland Truckstop in Curtis wi sometime :thumbup:

·
Registered
21,024 Posts
Mike , I am going to make an Aerostich ride nxt week if you have a lull in the action.

Waiting to see what Curtis has for a work schedule as he would like another day ride!!!!!1
sure i am interested, will have to see what goes on next week :thumbup:

·
Registered
6,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
sure i am interested, will have to see what goes on next week :thumbup:
Curtis has off Tues and Fri.

I am making apt for my bike on Tues so Fri is tha day for me.

·
Registered
6,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
never been to that resturant but i know where the movie theater is

Marshfield only a one hour ride so i should be able to make 5am, bring plenty of money incase someone forget wallet :thumbup:

Curtis will have a long ride, almost as crazy as the time i road to breakfast in Chicago :thumbup:

maybe just for Curtis we should set up a breakfast at the Abbyland Truckstop in Curtis wi sometime :thumbup:
Will have to wait now until Rail gets home from work to post but I will be there at 5am if it is a go.

George will have to let us know what he thinks as well.

·
Premium Member
31,972 Posts
Meat lovers Gyspsy

Will have to wait now until Rail gets home from work to post but I will be there at 5am if it is a go.

George will have to let us know what he thinks as well.
Now I fully understand why I like you so much John . Your just a older version of me. :22yikes: I called and they are open at 5am but let's make it 5:30 am. One waitress needs her warm up coffee before she waits on me :nojoke::eek:4: I will be there regardless as I have been thinking of nothing else all day. Yummy Meat Lovers Gyspy. I was thinking tonight for supper but will try to hold off till Saturday morning. Mike I did ask about customers that " forget" there wallet she told me dishes always need to be done at rate of $2 per hour. Plus 25% tip will be added . So 4.5 hours of dishes for free meal FYI :thumbup: I will edit this post as to official adress and name in a sec. No John I ain't getting up at 2:30 am to make sure you get there. I need my beauty sleep. Acautlly so do you :lol:

MARSHFIELD FAMILY RESTAURANT
443 S CENTRAL AVE
MARSHFIELD, *WI *54449-2822
(715) 384-9016
Still chuckling at your stupidity just to get more miles John .Love it !!

·
Registered
6,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Kinda chuckling myself as to how/why I get in these situations:nojoke:

Bottom line is I am having a ball and this is fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 48 Posts