GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Chard Member
12,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The plan is to meet at the Cracker Barrel at SR50 & SR 27 at 10:30 Friday morning, the 26th! The Cracker Barrel is probably 1(?) mile east of SR27 on 50. I don't know if we will eat at the Cracker or not, but that is a meeting spot for us.

I'll be there and I know a few others that will be also. The weather is suppose to be fantastic for riding Friday!

Hope to see many of you there!

P:S
The Chef isn't doing the cooking!
:(

·
Registered
146 Posts
I'd love to zip down...but it looks like I'll still have family in town...they probably wouldn't appreciate my absence! Keep us FL riders posted on your next breakfast...I'll sure try to make it.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Yes, keep us posted. I would like to meet with ya'll but I can't get my wife to leave the visiting grandkids for even an hour. And I don't want too either. So maybe next time.

·
Registered
2,540 Posts
I'm on duty that day. If I can manage a shift trade I'll be there.
Wayne

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Red,

I would love to go with you guys. Sounds like it would be a fun trip and would be nice to meet all of you guys that I have not met, and say a hello neighbor to the Chef as well.

Happy holidays to you all. MAX(ine) is tucked away nice and warm in the garage, in a hundred pieces.

Bulldog

·
Chard Member
12,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey Jimmie....Looks like about 250 one way for you! :( Gonna be a beautiful day though. It's close to the Honda dealership the Valk Guys were at back in August!

It's only about 125 for me each direction. Maybe you could spend the night up here somewhere and we could get a Valk "Q" going for Saturday AM! I'd offer you space over here but we have company down. That is another reason for me to stay on the road!
:lol:

Come on down Bulldog....If you left now you would be here and thawed out in time for breakfast Friday morning! I know the mid 70's would feel good to your bones!

Hope to see you there Wayne!!

·
Registered
90 Posts
Friday brunch

See y'all Friday!

:yw1:

:eat1:

:eat2:

:a13:

T

·
0 Posts
Red,
I'll come see ya. Not too far for me. Would like to eat at the cracker...GOOD FOOD!
See Ya then,

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Dang it RED, I was all gassed up, ready to head out the door and Meesh said "nothing doing". She said that I was not going anywhere till I snow blowed the driveway. Now I am going to be late, so you guys go ahead without me. Say Hi to the Chef and all the others that show up.

Bulldog

·
Registered
2,540 Posts
Trikeman said:
Red,
I'll come see ya. Not too far for me. Would like to eat at the cracker...GOOD FOOD!
See Ya then,
Trikeman, It was a pleasure meeting you last weekend. I won't be able to make it tomorrow due to work, so say Hi to everyone for me.
Wayne

T

·
0 Posts
Wayne,
Will do! Sorry you have to work but know how that is.
See you again soon,

1 - 15 of 15 Posts