GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning everyone. It was 28 when I left this morning for breakfast, and actually had 5 other bikes meet. Went and had a nice mexican breakfast and then puttered around before everyone broke for home. Was quite exhilirating.
Hope everyone has a great day.

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
18 degrees here, about 8 inches of that pretty white stuff on the ground, with another foot of it promised.

Boy oh boy it sure is pretty here.....LOL

Bulldog

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
Last ride for a while

I went out for a couple of hours yesterday. 25 degrees and dry roads. Never saw another bike the whole time. The thing I've noticed about cold weather riding on the 1800 is its nice and toasty up to about 25 mph and then gets cold up to about 60. Then the envelope gives good coverage again and it is comfortable on up through the speed limits. Snow and slick today. took the SUV. :eek:4:

·
Registered
5,844 Posts
Cold ride to Breakfast

It was 28 degrees here this morning also when I left for Bandera for Breakfast. I was the first one there on a bike. Later, when it warmed some, there were a few others by none of the Crotch Rocket rders made it. Their low temperature cut off is around 45 or so. The Photo shows what it is like often in Bandera at the OST cafe in warmer weather.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts