GL1800Riders Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a little fun with some azzhol3 this evening that felt his "fast" car had something to prove when the light changed. Not to be outdone, I nailed it after the asshat next to me does a holeshot when the light changed. The ALPIN broke loose :eek:4: and the rear of the bike did a bit of a squirrely dance back and forth before hooking up. The car was a close match for the 'wing, but not quite good enough :p.
Just a little surprised at the mini-burnout, and I feel that had this been a MC, it would have ended differently.

·
IronMan
18,587 Posts
I GOT MY OLD ( 1 ST ) DUNNIE RF TO CHIRP PRETTY GOOD HITTIN 2 ND ONE TIME - LOTS MORE RUBBER ON THE GROUND :thumbup:

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
only had that happen when tire is cold when it's hot i get the front tire off the ground 1st and 2nd gear.

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
You are supposed to smoke the tires first, then have your spotter back you up behind the light!! That way, the tire is heated up.

I don't ever have a fast car try something like that.....it is always a "smart" car or prius

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
I had a Hyundai try to outrun me from a stoplight on the 4 lane yesterday while on a shakedown run on my new Falken. I had him too until I ran out of gas.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts