Tirerack link shows the wrong size tire???, 195-55-16 is $124.00

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Very interesting 12/32 tread depth .;)

·
Registered
994 Posts
It just seems a bit strange running a tread pattern like that that isn't the same on both sides.It just seems like they should be used as a set to handle properly.Am I the only one that feels this way?

Yes I know that you would have trouble installing a set on a Wing that's not triked.:lol:

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
It just seems a bit strange running a tread pattern like that that isn't the same on both sides.It just seems like they should be used as a set to handle properly.Am I the only one that feels this way?

Yes I know that you would have trouble installing a set on a Wing that's not triked.:lol:
There are many tires out there like this, and there isn't any ill effects in the handling department.:thumbup:

·
IronMan
17,461 Posts
makes bike go round n round !!:bow::bow: has a 500 wear rating !!twice as much as primacy .

·
Registered
2,103 Posts
More tread depth...lighter....interesting

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
I wonder if that would give more tread flex or squirm?
I had the very same thought and looked at the tread pattern. The Alpin pattern has some fairly significant blocks on the outside that contribute to the 'hard-charging squirm', especially before the edges are worn down some. This tire looks considerably less blocky on the outside, with some roundness. The 12/32" tread depth has to be of some value in the rain, especially in the middle of the tread, but IMHO I don't see it as a liability based on the pictures. I would like to get a live look at one.

·
IronMan
17,461 Posts
DONT THINK THERE GONNA MAKE A PERFECT CT FOR THE WING !! BUT FOR EVERYDAY DRIVING REALLY CANT COMPLAIN :bow:

·
Registered
1,424 Posts

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Opps Murgie, Your right.

Thanks,
Think I will try this one out!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts