GL1800Riders Forums banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
I come to to this forum to read about fellow darksiders and learn anything I can about it and share my experiences. The last thing I want to see is comments from some Idiot who doesn't believe we should be doing it, their comments are of NO value and should be pulled from this forum immediately. I have no interest in hearing anything they have to say !!
That's why God gave you eyelids and a scroll wheel on your mouse....close your eyes, scroll past it and focus on something more to your liking....easy peasy....

·
Registered
3,151 Posts
Amazing isn't it. My dislike about the DG was how it wandered down the road. Hard to explain but the DG seemed to be sensitive to wear in the road (the two areas worn by cagers and trucks) at highway speeds. It was nutural at best in the twisties -nothing positive or negative just okay. I had been through 3 Alpin's with an average of 15 k each and did not feel this until the DG. Went back to the last Alpin and problem solved, now I'm on the Perrelli SC and really like it in the twisties and just plodding along between 70-80 mph on the open road. Just MHO.
Let me guess... your DG pressure was greater than 32#?

:thumbup:

21 - 24 of 24 Posts