GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Special Administrator "Internal Affairs" To Facili
6,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just an FYI that Bridgestone has a rebate on motorcycle tires right now. I just applied for mine today.

OK... The Fedex part. :lol: My tire was schedualed for delivery yesterday and about 3:30 PM they changed it to be delivered today??? Heck it said on the truck for delivery??? I caught the guy delivering and asked if his truck broke down yesterday, as he was useing a UHaul truck. He said this wasn't his route. His truck broke down several days ago. He went on to say that the guy that had my tire yesterday made half his deliveries and took the truck back and quit. :surprise: He also said he didn't know which was happening the most. A lot of trucks breaking down and a lot of people quiting. :shrug:

·
Registered
332 Posts
My 709 arrived yesterday and also applied for the Bridgestone rebate. Hope Bridgestone rebate comes through!!!

Reactions: Boomer1832cc

·
IronMan
17,639 Posts
does the rebate work on bt45

·
6,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Fedex has been weird here too. I had a package that rode around for 3 days with each day saying it will be delivered FOR SURE by the end of the day. It was put on the truck at Evansville(60miles away) each day and just rode around somewhere.

I live on a dead end road that is less than a mile long and 3 FEDEX trucks went by here one day but not my package. Seems like they could have had those few packages on ONE truck instead of redundancy.

They have drivers from 60 miles away delivering around here also, instead of dropping packages off at depot 15 miles from me. NOT EFFICIENT at all with guys driving at least an 1.5 hours each way to get here instead of letting local guys that know the area and only 20 minutes away deliver. The time and the extra fuel is just stupid.

Just to be difficult i called them many times and let them know they need to fire their routing people.

USPS seems to more reliable and that is really weird.

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
I ordered a set from Rocky Mountain ATV ON last Sunday night and they were at my house on Wednesday afternoon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
6,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I ordered a set from Rocky Mountain ATV ON last Sunday night and they were at my house on Wednesday afternoon.

I have ordered from them several times. I always have gotten fast service. I can order before noon one day and have it the next day, sometimes by noon. They have a store in Winchester KY. Which is around 100 miles from here. This time I got mine through Amazon because I had almost $100 in gift cards.

Are you going to come down and ride around here in the hills with me this year?

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
I have ordered from them several times. I always have gotten fast service. I can order before noon one day and have it the next day, sometimes by noon. They have a store in Winchester KY. Which is around 100 miles from here. This time I got mine through Amazon because I had almost $100 in gift cards.

Are you going to come down and ride around here in the hills with me this year?

I sure hope to. We will discus it on the trip to the Glockjock RTE. I’m really looking forward to that trip.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts