GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As I was driving today (daylight) I saw an extremely bright light approaching. It was almost blinding and very white with a tinge of blue. As it went by it was a bike. Couldn't tell exactly what type. May have been a BMW.

What type of lights are this bright? I can't imagine anyone not seeing this thing. I'm thinking I may want one. I wonder if they are legal. I don't drive at night.

·
Registered
172 Posts
As I was driving today (daylight) I saw an extremely bright light approaching. It was almost blinding and very white with a tinge of blue. As it went by it was a bike. Couldn't tell exactly what type. May have been a BMW.

What type of lights are this bright? I can't imagine anyone not seeing this thing. I'm thinking I may want one. I wonder if they are legal. I don't drive at night.
Maybe that was the guy I sold my Beemer to.... had an HID low beam... I loved it, but it looks like a hassel to get my hands into my Wings lights.

·
Registered
20,955 Posts
As I was driving today (daylight) I saw an extremely bright light approaching. It was almost blinding .
so u would like to almost blind oncoming traffic ?

i met a bike like that yesterday, it happened to be a Harley, nope i would not recommend lights that bright

·
Registered
4,796 Posts
Isn't this the type of discussion that brings out the irrefutable "Honda engineers know best" argument?

"If god wanted men to fly, she'd have given them wings." ~ The Honda Jihad

1 - 5 of 5 Posts