GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am in a pittsburgh area hospital tramau unit due to riding an invisible goldwing 2 evenings ago. My girlfriend is bruised and sore and was sent home on the night of the accident....I am laying here getting emotional thinking of all the wonderful deicated talented people that haved pulled together to save my ass. I want to thank each and every one of them. Thank god for helmets and thank god for family and friends.

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
I hope you heal up soon. Linda and I haveyou and your friend in our thoughts.

·
Registered
443 Posts
I said a prayer for you. I hope you heal up as good as new! Hopefully your insurance will get your Goldwing in good shape also.

·
Registered
524 Posts
Good to hear your girlfriend is fine and you are on the mend. I understand your feelings about the people who saved your ass and the friends that stand by you. I've been there and I have since considered those folks you mentioned the angels that always surround me even when I don't know they are there. They are special people. Take it easy and let the body mend. Hope to meet you on the road some day.
Jim:thumbup:

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
Hope you heal up quick. Good thing to be able to post after something like that. My wing is Cabernet Red. The invisable ones just looked too dangerous to me..;)

·
Registered
387 Posts
My heart and prayers go out to you and your girlfriend. It's a true blessing to have the Lord, family and friends that love us and stand by us. :p

·
Registered
8,095 Posts
Prayers for the both of you, from Michigan.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Get well soon.

Hey Podo!

Did they charge you extra for that cloaking device? :joke:
Your really showing your age. Are you going to say you used to watch Ozzie and Harriet after school?

:)

·
Registered
624 Posts
You are right about our invisibility! With our invisibility, we need a force field to protect us from all the blind drivers! :22yikes:

Praying for your continued healing and safety. God Bless.

Mike

·
IronMan
17,866 Posts
prays for speedy recovery when get wing back on the road get a pulsating headlite kit has saved me couple times ( cage drivers said so ) cant miss ya ---unless they aiming for ya :eek:4:

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
Hoping for a speedy and full recovery for you and your girlfriend. Riding with a helmet increases your chances of making it out alive, and with fewer injuries. I'm glad you had yours on and it did it's job. Property can be replaced, but body parts are harder to come by. Keep us posted on your recovery. Hopefully you can get back in the saddle soon.

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
SUCKS!!! Especially away from home!!!
Wishing you a full and speedy recovery!

Don't feel alone there! We are with ya!

1 - 20 of 52 Posts