GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A deal came up last week on one of my dream bikes - I couldn't pass it up. It's a 2008 Ducati Monster S4RS Trocolore #83 / 400. It is all stock except for the full Termignoni race titanium/carbon exhaust. Fantastic bike and a nice partner to the wing.

·
Registered
279 Posts
I'm not familiar with that bike, but that looks like a lot of fun! I bought my son a sport bike a few months ago and snuck it out before I gave it to him. I could see myself having something like this for a second bike. I really enjoyed riding it. My problem is that I've never seen a bike that I didn't want to ride.

·
Registered
19,385 Posts
Nice ride

Those bikes are rockets:thumbup:

·
Registered
115 Posts
I also just got another Ducati, 2009 Monster 1100. The first owner put lots of trick stuff and mostly all the goodies.

Enjoy your new bike,
Mike in NJ

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
Sweet bikes both. Nearly bought a TriColor 1098 back in 2007, but settled on a 1098S instead.

Swayed away from Ducati last year, was looking at a Streetfighter or Monster, but couldn't pass up this instead.

·
Registered
257 Posts
You guys have some nice Italian bikes!

Love the Tricolore. Hadn't seen one before now. I love it.

Only Duc I've ridden has been a '91 900SS. It was a symphony to the senses.

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I also just got another Ducati, 2009 Monster 1100. The first owner put lots of trick stuff and mostly all the goodies.

Enjoy your new bike,
Mike in NJ
Very nice indeed. Love that clutch cover.

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sweet bikes both. Nearly bought a TriColor 1098 back in 2007, but settled on a 1098S instead.

Swayed away from Ducati last year, was looking at a Streetfighter or Monster, but couldn't pass up this instead.

I rode one of those - great bike. does that still have the Rotax?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts