1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Are we there yet?
2,344 Posts
"It's got to come from a country where drugs are legal" :lol:

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
I love that show...I believe one of the hosts was injured recently in a accident...not sure what the shows status is because of that.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
They were supposed to have a couple of them in the states for demo last summer. Have you ordered them yet? I understood the first batch to be sold in the US had already been spoken for. 'Not sure if any are available overseas.

·
Registered
2,582 Posts
Don, please send me a demo and I will ride all around Texas, stopping at most BBQ places and country cafes. I will take orders and send them in to you. Could you send me my demo soon?

George

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Looks like fun. I wouldn't mind having one for those monsoon days.

Dep

·
Registered
600 Posts
This vehicle should make everyone happy... mc tire on the front and two CTs on the back! :wink:

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
I like it....I'd buy one before I would a Victory. Will Traxxion be making replacements for the hydraulic rams that allow it to tilt at 45*?

·
Registered
713 Posts
$70,000.00 US per copy :shock:

·
Registered
5,921 Posts
I would take that over a trike anyday. (not at $70,000 though, you sure that's right?), I'd like to see Honda make a Goldwing version of it. Not sure they could manage to get the frame right though. :wink:

·
Registered
5,528 Posts
Way to go Don, You started it again with the c/t thing . :wink: :wink:

It does look like a fun piece of machinery to ride/drive though.

Ross

·
Registered
131 Posts
Roadking522 said:
At the stated price of 22,500 Pounds that would be about $44,500 US or about 30,000 US if they were refering to Euro dollars.

·
Registered
713 Posts
Bluejam said:
Roadking522 said:
At the stated price of 22,500 Pounds that would be about $44,500 US or about 30,000 US if they were refering to Euro dollars.
About this time last year, I got on their mailing list to preview the first ones coming to the USA. I'm thinking around last May, I received an invitation to join interested others in New Jersey for the (I believe) June or July introduction. In order to attend, you had two choices - Plan A - send a $10,000.00 deposit or Plan B - send the full amount of $70. Grand. I have since trashed that invitation being unable to justify that amount. They may have (must have) since reduced the price, possibly due to a lack of takers?
$44.500.00 is still a bit of a reach for this machine with only a 650 cc engine. Now, slap a Goldwing engine in this baby and I'd go $30 on it :D

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
Rear fender is just not big enough, otherwise I might be interested.

·
Registered
833 Posts
Something to finally give car drivers a "feel' of what it is like to drive a bike. Now they can lean in a corner without having to worry if it will fall over.

·
Registered
4,353 Posts
I like the drivers idea of strapping on some guns for added fun... :D

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Don,

I have orders for 12 of them so far, but no downpayments yet....LOL

How in the world would we ever sell these to the the folks in the US? They surely would want them cheap....LOL

Oh just kidding about the orders and NO, we are not dealers for these.

Dawg

·
Registered
5,528 Posts
Bulldog said:
Don,

I have orders for 12 of them so far, but no downpayments yet....LOL

How in the world would we ever sell these to the the folks in the US? They surely would want them cheap....LOL

Oh just kidding about the orders and NO, we are not dealers for these.

Dawg
How much you gonna charge for the credit card :?: :?: :lol: :lol: If you do not chage for it I might be interested :wink: :wink:

Ross

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Even at $40,000 for one, I'd sell the paid for WRX and my old '59 Apache plus even take out a loan to get one. That just looks like too much fun!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts