GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Woke up this am for my morning ride and i noticed a couple LED lights on my newly acquired trunk light refused to wake up. took a pic and emailed it to Goldstrike and within an hour i get an email asking me for my address so they can ship one out. SUCKS that i have to go through the removal and installation process but man, this company strives for top notch service. I need more Goldstrike companies in my life.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
They have great service indeed. For this reason, lights going out, I decided not to use this accessory. Having to drill a hole in my trunk for a light that may stop working made me think twice. If the lights were replaceable from the exterior I would have gone forward.

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea, i thought about that as well but i figured LEDs last forever...obviously this set didnt but Im committed now.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Wow the Goldstrike brake light AND the Honda rack tail light

What does it look like when all the brake lights are activated .
I also have the Goldstrike brake light , and Im about to install a Honda rack , without the brake light.

While I have every thing apart should I add the Honda brake light ?

Please will you post a photo with all the brake lights on.
Thanks

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Wow the Goldstrike brake light AND the Honda rack tail light

I also have the Goldstrike brake light , and Im about to install a Honda rack , without the brake light.

Thanks

Thanks
I would. i like the look. the whole back end looks great, but remember, the rack light is only a stop light unless you convert it to a functioning tail light. i cant recall who has the module to do that.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,626 Posts
Just do it

I would. i like the look. the whole back end looks great, but remember, the rack light is only a stop light unless you convert it to a functioning tail light. i cant recall who has the piece to do that.
:agree: Electrical Connection has the module you can convert the Rack Light to a brake light to compliment the rear lighting/braking! You will have the plastic apart you might as well get er done! I love the extra lighting on the rear as I felt it was lacking it from Maw Honda.

Reactions: Drgsin

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the info! shouldve known it was EC. Another great company.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts