GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:p Wingnut I have been thinking about buying a 2007 wing.My job has called me back to do some work for them.You know I cant talk about it but I think I can now get a 2007 model gl.Sould I be scared of the defect you posted?.I think I am going to get the airbag model.Hope I can make the payments .Well I guess maybe the thing to do ,give me your opinion,I Am leaning toward the red.how much you think i will have to pay? thanks BUMPER F B I

·
Registered
5,407 Posts
Don't be scared, Bumper. As I understand it, not ALL airbag units have the problem. And if you should get one that does, just let your dealer know, & they should fix you up. As far as how much, you should check with Hal, especially since you live in the sunshine state. His prices can save you quite a bit, compared to other dealers. Good luck Bumper, & keep us all informed.

·
Registered
791 Posts
bumper said:
:p Wingnut I have been thinking about buying a 2007 wing.My job has called me back to do some work for them.You know I cant talk about it but I think I can now get a 2007 model gl.Sould I be scared of the defect you posted?.I think I am going to get the airbag model.Hope I can make the payments .Well I guess maybe the thing to do ,give me your opinion,I Am leaning toward the red.how much you think i will have to pay? thanks BUMPER F B I
Who cares?

·
Registered
994 Posts
Bumper - Didn't you have a modified windshield on your wing? What are you going to do with it? Transfer it to the new bike or should we all watch eBay? We all need to know.

·
15 year Member
6,904 Posts
Re: Bumper

Starwing said:
I care Bumper.

Ken Dosen't, and as for me I am still thinking about if I should care, and if I did WHY?

Matt(Ashland,MA) :a13:

·
Registered
393 Posts
If you did buy an 07, perhaps you'd consider showing up to the next annual Two Egg gathering? If you did show up would we know that you are there since you have this Double Top Secret job an all? We wouldn't want to tip off any bad guys.... :wink: By the way, I'll be in the Elvis get-up.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
showing up

:D Bumper never said he would be there,I have been going to the Auburn Alabama football game for 50 years,if you dont understand im sorry.I do appreciate you folks coming to two egg and hope you found it enjoyable,sorry I was not in my office.Bumper :roll: WAR EAGLE

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
We'll just have to work around that date next time, Bumper.

Dep

1 - 11 of 11 Posts