GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently bought a 2002 Bunkhouse LX camper. THIS model comes with a table that stores on the top of the cargo lid. The table has a chrome fitting that looks as though a 2 inch round post supports the table. Unfortunately, this post was missing. I have called Bunkhouse and they could not help me with a replacement part. Do any of you have this kind of table? And if so does the post come with a base? Lastly, does any one know where I could find the post base assembly? (assuming the post has an accompanying base). Any information regarding how this table works would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Chuck Long

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
I recently bought a 2002 Bunkhouse LX camper. THIS model comes with a table that stores on the top of the cargo lid. The table has a chrome fitting that looks as though a 2 inch round post supports the table. Unfortunately, this post was missing. I have called Bunkhouse and they could not help me with a replacement part. Do any of you have this kind of table? And if so does the post come with a base? Lastly, does any one know where I could find the post base assembly? (assuming the post has an accompanying base). Any information regarding how this table works would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Chuck Long
Go to any RV parts store/dealership. They should have or be able to get one for you..

·
Registered
754 Posts

Regards,

Chuck Long
RV parts house can fix you right up or any place that sells RVs

·
Registered
297 Posts
Not sure what year your Bunkhouse is but mine has a plastic set of legs that when you spread them apart all 4 pegs go into the table and push into holes. This was a poor design and they may have changed it by now as mine is ???4 or 5 years old already.

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
If I remember correctly, the table had a single center post and four legs that attached to the bottom, similar to a computer chair without the wheels.
A friend of mine had the same problem. When we saw Ken from Bunkhouse at Americade a few years back he said the supplier no longer made the table support and they redesigned the table.
You may be able to fabricate something to work. The legs slipped into the bottom of the post.

·
Registered
3,767 Posts
Mine is a 05 and has a 4 leg (like a X) metal bottom and a metal pole that attach's to the table.
Gave them a call for a price.
Bunkhouse is now owned by BushTec trailers.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks to all of you that responded

Thanks to all who responded with info and suggestions. I did find the parts at an on line Rv store, Once again thanks to all for your help
Regards,

Chuck Long

Regards,

Chuck Long

1 - 8 of 8 Posts