GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Burnyzz Speed Shop in Ocala is having their annual Car Show Sat. 2/9. It is on St Rd 35 in SE Ocala. Show is from 10 - 2. We could meet for breakfast in Belleview at the Farmhouse or go to the show and later go to Terry's or the Farmhouse for lunch?

What Say You?

Burnyzz Sped Shop
1 Aspen Rd., Ocala, FL. 34480
BURNYZZ.COM

Attachments

·
Registered
4,662 Posts
That doesn't sound too bad. Count me in.

Reactions: anotherone

·
Registered
837 Posts
Not sure but i.may be able to attend this event.

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
me likey and I vote for breakfast

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
kevin is in too !

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
since no one is committing to breakfast or lunch I nominate breakfast at 10 am then the car show which is 4 minutes away. Opinions or just do it ?????????????

·
Registered
8,554 Posts
since no one is committing to breakfast or lunch I nominate breakfast at 10 am then the car show which is 4 minutes away. Opinions or just do it ?????????????

So, breakfast at the Farmhouse in Belleview? :laugh:

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So Breakfast it is. I have Morning Call with Puttwing at the hospital. I am going to try to get him to join us in which case I will be in the truck and not the bike. Will advise after I see him and take him his glasses and Dunkin Donuts.

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
So Breakfast it is. I have Morning Call with Puttwing at the hospital. I am going to try to get him to join us in which case I will be in the truck and not the bike. Will advise after I see him and take him his glasses and Dunkin Donuts.
outstanding ; we will keep two seats open !

Reactions: Jester MOcala

·
Registered
8,554 Posts
Finally a weekend with no work and nice weather, I'm in for this one! Looks like heading straight up 301 is the best route for me.

How long is the Ride from Dade City? I'm thinking maybe almost 1-1/2 hrs from Zephyrhills. :serious:

·
Registered
354 Posts
How long is the Ride from Dade City? I'm thinking maybe almost 1-1/2 hrs from Zephyrhills. :serious:
Yes thats pretty much what mapquest said, about 1hr 20 mins. Shouldn't be too bad on a Saturday morning I'm hoping. Anyway it's either a bike ride or chores so I will take the ride anyday!:grin2:

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I think the Head Count is now at 10? Warren is bringing our "Prowler On The Mend" Puttwing. So I and Miss Em will be on the bike. Being the proud owner of a 69 Camero SS with the 350 Small Block she has paint jobs to check out at the show.

Attachments

Reactions: anotherone

·
Registered
354 Posts
I think the Head Count is now at 10? Warren is bringing our "Prowler On The Mend" Puttwing. So I and Miss Em will be on the bike. Being the proud owner of a 69 Camero SS with the 350 Small Block she has paint jobs to check out at the show.
Beautiful car. I had a 67 SS convertible I bought in high school in 1976. Was white when I got it and I put it back to the original blue. Towed it to Fl when I moved here and then sold it. One of the top 5 mistakes I've made. lol

Attachments

·
Florida Moderator
4,617 Posts
I’m in. My brother is a possible.

·
Registered
8,063 Posts
Beautiful car. I had a 67 SS convertible I bought in high school in 1976. Was white when I got it and I put it back to the original blue. Towed it to Fl when I moved here and then sold it. One of the top 5 mistakes I've made. lol
We've all been victim to those mistakes. I had a '55 Chevy convertible and sold it when I went into the Navy. :crying:as I type this!

·
Registered
4,662 Posts
Great get together! Thanks Dan.

Reactions: Jester MOcala
1 - 20 of 25 Posts