GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Morning All. Still just a tad nippy around here. Went ice fishing the other day and didn't even need to bait a hook, when I lit the heater in my ice fishing shack the fish started coming up out of the hole to warm up. Now thats cold. :D :D

·
Registered
585 Posts
Thanks alot EarlyBird from the Great State of Wisconsin. You send all that frigid air over to us in Michigan, of course across Lake Michigan, and it picks up all that water, and then dumps it in my yard in the way of maybe 3 feet of snow. It'll take till June to get rid of all this stuff. Craig

G

·
0 Posts
Thanks Earlybird. I'm getting ready to leave an meet for a ride. It's 30 outside but will get up to 65.

You put our temp in perspective.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Burrrr!!!

Sorry!!!! But we (State of Wis) can't take all the credit for the snow and cold, we got it first from our friends to the North (Canada) and being such a friendly state we wanted to share that air with everyone else. :p :p :p

·
Registered
37 Posts
30 degrees, that would feel like a heat wave. This morning the thermometer outside my kitchen window read 16 BELOW. I think will stay inside and just think about going for a ride.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts