GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going to be spending a week in the Bushkill area, but bought a matinee to a NY play. I'll have the cage, but would like to drive to somewhere that I can catch a bus, train, subway, or anything else than can get me into the village. Any good ideas? TIA

Martz has a bus from the Delaware Water gap area, but it seems like I could do a little better by driving a little closer?

·
Registered
216 Posts
Ride to Harrison NJ, park your bike for $5 (price might have gone up since they built a stadium there) and take the PATH train for $2 (each way). There are other stops that PATH makes but this is the best one. Expect heavy traffic during peak hours.

·
Registered
4,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ride to Harrison NJ, park your bike for $5 (price might have gone up since they built a stadium there) and take the PATH train for $2 (each way). There are other stops that PATH makes but this is the best one. Expect heavy traffic during peak hours.
TY! I'll check that one out:lol:

·
Registered
3,645 Posts
Clinton NJ has a bus stop. It is right on 78 and is about 10 miles or so from Easton. I used it all the time when in college many years ago.

·
Registered
4,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Clinton NJ has a bus stop. It is right on 78 and is about 10 miles or so from Easton. I used it all the time when in college many years ago.
TY! I'll check that one out too:lol: I make it a point to visit Easton everytime I'm in the area. G-kids love when I hit the Crayola store :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts