GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Headed down to Wing Ding next week, while there need to stop at the Bushtec factory. Can someone tell me their address? Searched their web site and unless I'm totally blind, I can't find it, ugh!

Thanks!

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
180 Mt. Paran Road Jacksboro TN 37757 | Phone: 888.321.2516 | Fax: 423.562.9911 | Email: [email protected]

·
Registered
638 Posts
Kevin,
Try using Google maps. It shows Bushtec. The factory really does exist as I have been there. (its a few blocks off 25W and UP the hill)

·
Registered
4,246 Posts
If those numbers don't work, try these:
N36 19.372 W84 10.240

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks everyone. Using the suggestion, I tried Google and sure enough found it, found Mt Paran Road (on Google) then found it on Garmin.

Again thanks all

·
Registered
4,246 Posts
they are the same as I posted...LOL
Well, the NUMBERS may be the same, but the syntax is not friendly to some GPS or web based direction finders.
In fact, I copied/pasted yours into GoogleEarth, and got an error. Did a little re arranging and presto!
Steve F

·
Registered
24 Posts
Looks like everyone has already helped out on this one! Thanks all!

If you're going to be at the Factory (or at Wing Ding) the first day, Wed July 6, you might want to hit the Bushtec Open House. We're meeting up at Chilhowee Park around 10:30 at the Rally, organized ride to the Factory, where we're serving up a free lunch of authentic East Tennessee BBQ, and then a Factory Tour!

If you're not attending Wing Ding, and can still make the factory - come on by for lunch and the tour!

http://connect.bushtec.com/2011/06/bushtec-open-house-coming-wed-july-6/

Thanks all - and ride safe!

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Looks like everyone has already helped out on this one! Thanks all!

If you're going to be at the Factory (or at Wing Ding) the first day, Wed July 6, you might want to hit the Bushtec Open House. We're meeting up at Chilhowee Park around 10:30 at the Rally, organized ride to the Factory, where we're serving up a free lunch of authentic East Tennessee BBQ, and then a Factory Tour!

If you're not attending Wing Ding, and can still make the factory - come on by for lunch and the tour!

http://connect.bushtec.com/2011/06/bushtec-open-house-coming-wed-july-6/

Thanks all - and ride safe!
Brian
we'll take you up on that invite, we'll be in Nashville next week & mid week were headed to Cherokee NC, on our way over we'll stop & see the shop, BTW give my regards to Jim. :thumbup:

Pat G.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts