GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bushtec Genesis FRESH white paint job. I got a pretty good deal on this, because it was so ugly. It is now a nice solid white.Of course, I have a lot more tied up in it than I envisioned, so it needs to go. It has nice forged wheels, with good rubber on the tires, a cooler, kick standard a rear bumper with lights. It also comes with a spoiler. I only have the one photo currently, as I just got it back from paint yesterday, but will get more. I am asking $3350.00.

For those not familiar with the Genesis, it was only made for a limited number of years, and is the largest one they have made. On the Bushtec web site, the wheels alone are $1598.00.

The green pic is why it was painted. And, for those inquiring minds, the other 2 behind the white one are also for sale. One is a Turbo 2, the other is a Quantum GL.

Attachments

·
Registered
774 Posts
Bushtec Genesis FRESH white paint job. I got a pretty good deal on this, because it was so ugly. It is now a nice solid white.Of course, I have a lot more tied up in it than I envisioned, so it needs to go. It has nice forged wheels, with good rubber on the tires, a cooler, kick standard a rear bumper with lights. It also comes with a spoiler. I only have the one photo currently, as I just got it back from paint yesterday, but will get more. I am asking $3350.00.

For those not familiar with the Genesis, it was only made for a limited number of years, and is the largest one they have made. On the Bushtec web site, the wheels alone are $1598.00.

The green pic is why it was painted. And, for those inquiring minds, the other 2 behind the white one are also for sale. One is a Turbo 2, the other is a Quantum GL.

What year was it made in and where are you located

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
942 Posts
About three hours from you Northwest Atlanta off I-75 exit 277

I have seen it and good friend of mine
He will have tell you year

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think it was made in 1998, but will check tomorrow to be sure.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts