GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bushtec Trailers is pleased to exhibit a full factory display at the Seattle and Long Beach Cycle World Motorcycle Expo's. Please stop by during the show and say Hello ! Dates and times are available at: http://www.bushtec.com/schedule.html

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
I stopped by when Bushtec was at the Seattle show several years ago. Nobody seemed to want to talk to me,and one guy(Andrew I think) was rude to me when I did finally get his attention to ask a question.

·
Licensed Tooth Torturer
4,701 Posts
Hope to see you in Greenville, SC. Hope you do well at the different stops of the show.

Exhibit safely.

·
Registered
688 Posts
You guys did notice that this thread was started 6 years ago.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Interesting to note that the first response to John's post took 6 years. What's up with that I wonder :shrug::shrug::shrug:

·
Hungry Member
5,045 Posts
Bartman!?! And you're a moderator too! :shock:

·
Registered
9,134 Posts
You guys did notice that this thread was started 6 years ago.
Congratulations! I was wondering how long it was going to take to get someone to notice. :lol:

Interesting to note that the first response to John's post took 6 years. What's up with that I wonder :shrug::shrug::shrug:
:thumbup:

Bartman!?! And you're a moderator too! :shock:
What...and I can't have a sense of humor? Leave me alone and go play with your new toy! :tongue:

·
Registered
4,194 Posts
Bart, dude, are you that bored tonight?:lol:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts