GL1800Riders Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hear that Bushtec has changed owners and has sold! This comes from a good source. Anyone heard anything else? Inquiring minds want to know.

·
Squating Member
7,055 Posts
News to me.

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
Furry Real? I'll have to keep watching this post.

I wondered why a recent email, which would have brought zero dollars to Bushtec, wasn't answered.

:popcorn:

·
Thirsty Member
2,579 Posts
Yes it's true. I heard it a couple of weeks ago, but I was sworn to secrecy.........

I'm sure it was a 'win-win' situation for everyone involved, and the tradition of excellent products will continue.

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hedo, yes this surfaced a couple of weeks ago. I was sworn to secrecy too, until today. So here it is!

·
Registered
724 Posts
:cool: This posted over on the Motorcycle Trailer board a week ago......Posted by Alabama-Wing:
"I met the new owners when I picked up my trailer and they assured me nothing would change. I told them the Preston's had a very good reputation so don't "F" it up. They actually have some motorcycle dealership up in Ohio somewhere. I forgot most of what they said cause I was so excited to be picking up my trailer."

Most of the following is rumor based on no solid facts:

I hear John will be a Bushtec consultant, Andrew will be some type of manger and Sally retired. :shrug:

Not sure who the new owners are, but rumor is they own some type of motorcycle business in Ohio or in that area of the country.

·
Registered
905 Posts

·
Registered
740 Posts
I sure hope it's not true, but if it is, I would think the news
would be on their website. They built a great company, and
they should be proud. I also noticed that Andrew is listed
on the web, not John!

If so, I hope the new owners keep up the same great company
ideas.