GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FOR SALE

Bushtec – Quantum XL – Candy Red (bought to match 2008 Goldwing) - $2,975
I’m helping my son sell his Bushtec trailer that he bought to color match his 2008 Goldwing. The Goldwing is now gone. So, I’m trying to help him sell his trailer because he travels a lot and is sometimes hard to catch. The trailer is located in Carpinteria, California (8 miles south of Santa Barbara).

This trailer, as you can see, is in pristine condition, including brand new wheels and tires recently received from Bushtec. The best estimate is that the trailer has been pulled for fewer than 30K miles. It is in excellent condition with no damage or blemishes. As shown in the pictures the trailer includes Aero wing with LED light, cooler with cover, chrome tongue stand and garment bag from Bushtec. Also included, and shown is a remote controlled air pump and control to adjust the air suspension on the trailer: this is a coordinated item from Electrical Connection. Other included items are the owner’s manual and DVD, as well as a hand suspension pump and a cover for the trailer.

If interested please contact me and I will make sure my son contacts you. Note: I am in Michigan on Eastern time.

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts