GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale is a Bushtec RoadStar Trailer - this trailer was built by original Bushtec company owner/designer. It features Bushtec’s Superior Independent No-Bounce Air Suspension. Hand air pump included. Custom black paint w/ small metal flake. Has a chrome tongue, chrome luggage rack, chrome bumper, 3rd light on decklid, and polished 16" mag wheels with new tires. Freshly greased wheel bearings. New lid lift struts. Grey carpeted interior. Bra cover to protect the front from rocks and bugs. Includes a cable lock to secure trailer when not in use. Custom electric cooler kit on tongue. This trailer was approximately $5700 new. Asking $2500 o.b.o.

Also available is a complete trailer hitch "kit" for an 09 harley touring bike. Probably will fit several year models. Strengthened Hitch for 2009 HD Road bikes. The lower hitch can be removed when not in use so you can’t see the hitch brackets. Chrome receiver hitch pin with lock, keys and cover. Electric isolator that is plug and play for 2009 HD. $600 for the trailer hitch kit.

I am posting this for a good friend of mine who is not a board member. (He rides Harleys) I have no interest in the sale other than helping him out. For any further info please contact Bob at [email protected] The trailer is currently in Virginia but he would probably deliver for a fee.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts