GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Beautiful 2013 Bushtec Turbo+2 , Manufactured and purchased new in 2013 directly from Bushtec Factory. Upgraded to Rear LED Lights. Upgraded to add Factory Ice Chest Rack with new Coleman Cooler. Like New Condition. Used for a total of 9 days behind our 2012 Can Am RTS. This unit cost 750.00 to have shipped from Tenn. to our home in California. 150.00 of that was to have it crated by Bushtec. Once the unit arrived it was un-crated, some assembly and then taken to the ever so loved California DMV. It was then inspected and licensed with Ca. permanent plates. I am in over 3800.00 for the unit. I don't have to sell it but would like to have some garage space back. I looked for months and months in Calif. and could not find one. The only unit that I could find new in Calif. was a dealer in San Diego that had a Bushtec trailer for over 5000.00. This unit will come with a brand new Bushtec Heim Joint lock. I also have the Heim joint pin for your trailer hitch. This unit weighs only 125lbs and with the air suspension, you will not know you are towing a trailer. In addition, I purchased a new spare tire. Please visit the Bushtec website for details on the trailer. Priced at 3200.00 Located on the beautiful Central Coast of California. Wiring from Bushtec is a flat 6 pin connector. I have a intermediate harness that takes it from 6 pins to 4 pins. I also have an extra new square 4 pin connector. Mfg. Info: The Turbo+2 Basic Package Includes: white gel coat, smooth (flat) lid, full interior carpet, including lid, front body side LED marker lights, and semi-gloss black powdercoat chassis. As with all Bushtec Trailers, the Turbo+2 also includes: Bushtec's proprietary twin independent A-arm, positive displacement heim joint and pin coupler, Air adjustable suspension system with anti-sway bar, 16 inch diameter 8 spoke sport mag wheels with Chrome Hub Covers and Heavy Duty 6-ply tires. $3,200.00 8052687433 email [email protected]

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.