GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if there is another source for bushtec trailer wheel bearings? They got to get their bearing from a third party. I checked their web site an $22.00 per bearing equals $88.00 per trailer, seems a little steep to me.
Thanks
Rob :thumbup::yes1:

·
Registered
3,342 Posts
Take the old Bushtec bearings to a bearing shop or auto store and match the numbers It worked for me but I sold the trailer and I no longer have the numbers. They are a fairly common size.

·
Registered
628 Posts
I agree with bnortd04.
W.W. Grainger (not sure if they are in Canada) has NTN 6203LLB sealed bearings. Make sure you clean the hub before you install the new ones and that the center spacer is the correct size (critical).

·
Registered
628 Posts
And the current price in the USA is $12.02 each

·
Registered
994 Posts
I was wondering if there is another source for bushtec trailer wheel bearings? They got to get their bearing from a third party. I checked their web site an $22.00 per bearing equals $88.00 per trailer, seems a little steep to me.
Thanks
Rob :thumbup::yes1:
The Timken and Federal Mogul part # to look for is 203-ff it's the same bearings as the Bushtec wheels. You can usually get them in the $4-$6 range at the local auto parts. It's a very common size used in automotive alternators.

·
Registered
82 Posts
I have 4 for $25 shipped.
If the OP does not want them and no one else has grabbed them, I'll take em.

How you want the money?

Sid

·
Registered
82 Posts
PM received.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts