Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD pending Pickup on 2/9/19

The hitch is for GL1800 Goldwing. It will fit all years up to 2017. However if you have anything older than a 2012 the stinger will not clear u would need one for pre 2012.

$250 plus actual shipping

I bought this hitch from Johnny Smith on the here on the forum. He gets used hitches and makes them better than new by completely stripping and powder coating them and buying new grade 8 hardware (unlike what comes with them new)

Also have the Stinger with a ball on it that’s also powder coated black. (The pic shows chrome but it’s black Now and hasn't been used). I bought it over a year ago with the intentions of taking the bike to a Wisconsin that summer wife didn’t think she could make that long trip on the bike so we flew. So I’ll probably never install it since wife won’t be making any trips.

Attachments

·
Registered
8,063 Posts
This is the Version 2 hitch where the rear center section unbolts to enable you to remove the rear tire out through the rear of the bike. I realize that lots of folks lay their bike down to remove the rear wheel but some folks don't feel comfortable doing that.
Sorry for the hijack James just wanted to add this info that might help you make the sale :wink2:

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This is the Version 2 hitch where the rear center section unbolts to enable you to remove the rear tire out through the rear of the bike. I realize that lots of folks lay their bike down to remove the rear wheel but some folks don't feel comfortable doing that.
Sorry for the hijack James just wanted to add this info that might help you make the sale /forums/images/GL1800riders_2015/smilies/tango_face_wink.png
Yes as u can see in this picture bolts get removed the center section.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.