GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you use to extend your drinking straw on your butler cup? Would be nice if it had about a extra 12 inches. thanks for any suggestions

·
Registered
114 Posts
What do you use to extend your drinking straw on your butler cup? Would be nice if it had about a extra 12 inches. thanks for any suggestions
I did it two different ways. For the 32 ounce one my kids use when on the back I got clear tubing (forgot the size) that fit nice and snug over the straw, they could then attach the loose end to the nub on the lid when not using.

For me up front I got tubing that fits inside the straw and goes down. I just loop it over the holder when not using.

·
Registered
563 Posts
I did it two different ways. For the 32 ounce one my kids use when on the back I got clear tubing (forgot the size) that fit nice and snug over the straw, they could then attach the loose end to the nub on the lid when not using.

For me up front I got tubing that fits inside the straw and goes down. I just loop it over the holder when not using.
I use the tubbing from an old camelback that I had

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
We use a 24" Camelbak drink tube with a bite valve and cover. Fits perfectly in the existing straw hose. You can shorten it to your preference. My wife never has to lift her Butler cup from it's bracket. She just grabs the straw and takes a drink. And she wears a FF helmet too.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts