GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw a funny today.
Rode up to Springfield to get the bride some new glasses,and a big long rigid chopper was in the inside lane,slightly ahead of us,blipping the throttle,and looking cool.
At an intersection that was under going some repairs,he turned left over a bump in the pavement,and when his back tire went over it,he bounced out of the seat about a foot looked like,his right cheek came down on the left side of the seat,and he nearly went off to the side.
Wish I coulda had it on film.:thumbup::thumbup:
Didn't look so cool then,but it sure looked funny!

·
Registered
246 Posts
Looks are one thing but I'l keep my 80 mph recliner.

·
Registered
855 Posts
orange or green? There are two Big Dog choppers that cruise around in town a lot (if its between 70-90, no rain in the surrounding states, etc). Both of the guys have more money than sense.

·
Registered
5,260 Posts
Well that was a really nice thing to say???? Maybe a tad jealous??

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This one was black and chrome.
He was on the same street as payless eyeglass, but down where they are doing the construction,can't remember the name of the intersection,I was too busy laughing!

·
Banned
939 Posts
I would so love to have an around town kick butt chopper. Bumps must suck on a rigid, but that's one drawback to an awesome looking ride.
:agree:

Yup, hard to justify adding a chopper to the stable, but would indeed be very fun to have around once in a while. I have always wanted to pick up the motherinlaw at the airport carrying a suctioncup fender seat. "What's that for?" She will ask.

"That's your seat, since you like motorcycles so well and all, oh don't worry about your bags your daughter will pick them up on the way home from work" :cool:

One of these days...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts