GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Champion Trikes trailer which has a cracked tail light and part of the spoiller LED is burnt out. I phone Champion and they sell the items but......they won't take international credit cards. Go figure that one out. :shrug:I deal with so many American companies and they all cheerfully take my money and send me my goods. Champion won't. Its policy they say and won't budge. I just got back from Montana and there was nooo problem with my credit card there. I guess things are good on the west coast. They want me to wire transfer money instead. That's another $30 and 2 day wait for the money. If you know of a damaged trailer with parts I am looking for can you let me know.

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They don't take paypal. Great idea to call a dealer.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Send me the information on the parts you want and I'll order them. when I mail them to you all you have to do is send me a money order/personal check and include the postage from me to you. i'll be happy to do it for you. Send me a pm with your email address and i'll reciprocate.

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the gracious offer Rich. Champion emailed me this morning saying that they will take my credit card. Kinda had a feeling they would come through for me as they have in the past.:lol:

·
Registered
993 Posts
Explanatory post here probably didn't hurt any, either. Savy Mfg/Dealers watch these sites. More importantly is how they react to justified complaints. I think Champion did good! :thumbup:

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It has been paid for!! Champion came through again.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Champion trike trailer issue.

I also had an issue with a so called "tech" at Champion. but it was resolved by another individual at the company.
What a jerk that first guy was.:roll:

·
Registered
507 Posts
Send me the information on the parts you want and I'll order them. when I mail them to you all you have to do is send me a money order/personal check and include the postage from me to you. i'll be happy to do it for you. Send me a pm with your email address and i'll reciprocate.
Great of you to offer that to him. Nice to see people on this board willing to help others.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts