·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Winner! Winner! Chicken Dinner at Sullivan Saloon June 14, High Noon

Sullivan Saloon
165 Main St.
Sullivan, WI Noon

Then, a scenic ride through the Kettle Moraine to Adrian's in Burlington, WI 3PM for Custard
Adrian's Frozen Custard
572 Bridge St.
Burlington, WI 3PM

John

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
I do love Adrien's, but already committed to Ron's double that same day .

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
I do love Adrien's, but already committed to Ron's double that same day .
Yes i had been committed to the chicken before Rons Double, so i can not be at two places at the same time.
Not like Kevin only one of me.

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Winner! Winner! Chicken Dinner at Sullivan Saloon June 14, High Noon

Sullivan Saloon
165 Main St.
Sullivan, WI Noon

Then, a scenic ride through the Kettle Moraine to Adrian's in Burlington, WI 3PM for Custard
Adrian's Frozen Custard
572 Bridge St.
Burlington, WI 3PM

John
Chicken was great as always 9 for lunch and 4 to get custard at Adrians. was a good day for a lunch ride.
20140614_155030.jpg
20140614_124432.jpg
20140614_133813.jpg

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
really wanted to get out on the bike today, but it was a work around the house kind of day. had to clean out the garage so I could get one of our cars back in there again. kind of took over the whole thing when I changed the bike tire and then brought home a cabinet being thrown out at work for storage. Had to mow, edge, weed whack and seed (part of the lawn) as well as wood putty the new decorative posts I put in that camouflage the support for the front porch overhang. Maybe tomorrow I can squeak in a couple of hours while my daughters have other commitments for the day...yeah, its Fathers day but they have to go spend some time with their moms family - for their grandpa.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts