GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I was riding today :D and wondering what the real feel temp and wind chill is.

Temp is 50
Wind at 30mph
Speed at 45mph

What is the real feel temp and the wind chill?

Not many bikes out today, but always fun to ride!! :a13: :yes:

Wife says why did it take me over 2 hours to go to the hardware store when the ACE is only 2 miles from our house. Go figure, sun is out and roads are dry, what else!!! Need to go back cause I forgot something. Turn on the heated grips, bundle up a little and I will check back to see if someone can answer my questions above....Thanks

·
Registered
3,277 Posts
I would think that, your normal temp, under those circumstances is 2+

Hours of fun. :D

I had to work, and when I left around 6:15 am, it was a bit chilly, but, tomorrow, on my way to work at 6 am (sunday) I'll be on da bike trying to get to that same store. Figured I'd ask if ya needed anything or 4got something at the ACE True Value store.

Hope U got time to ride Sunday and Monday !!!
It'll be up near 60 and 70 !

·
Registered
356 Posts
I go by what the temp gauge on the bike says, I got pulled over last night in Glen Ellyn going 58, the bike gauge said it was 46 degrees but it felt much warmer with all of the wind protection on the wing...

·
Registered
9,099 Posts
Turn on the heated grips, bundle up a little and I will check back to see if someone can answer my questions above....Thanks
Forgot one step - plug in the Gerbings, set the thermostat at about 40%, then check back tomorrow....... :lol: :lol: :sun1:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts