GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is a planned ride for the California Folks, and others, to have a chance to meet and say hello.

This will be on May 2nd and 3rd.

Please see http://208.43.95.107/forums/showthread.php?t=196433 for details, this is on the California Board.

Please us the link to respond or make comments.

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
Just checking the thread, and I see I'm listed as from Northbridge. I don't know if such a place exists, but I'm from Northridge, no "B."

I see that LAPD14436 and OLDMANBILL are next door in Simi Valley, and would be delighted to join either or both on the ride to and from. However, we (my wife and I) were thinking about extending the trip by taking two days to get to San Simeon. No specific plans about where to split the trip, and it's just an idea, not a necessity. What do either of you think about that?

I also see GORDON62 will be riding up from Duarte. We're on your way if you were planning to head to the coast and then up.

I'd be happy to talk to any of you about the ride up and back.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just a short update. We now have about 15 bikes heading to San Simion on May 2nd and 3rd. Please see the posts in the California Forum for a list of attendees and their origins if you would like to try and hook up with someone and ride along.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts