GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is a California Sidecar Trike hitch in like new condition worth? Anybody have an opinion?

Thanks
Doug

·
Registered
227 Posts
i could be wrong,but i think it's a hitch, to pull a trailer.........:?::shrug::coffee1:

·
Banned
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ask a serious question, and there's always some wiseacre with too much time on his hands, that has to put his 2 cents worth in.

Doug

·
Banned
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Rod. A friend of mine is looking for one, & I saw one on Craigslist for $100 and didn't know if that was a good price or not.

Doug

·
Registered
8,038 Posts
The CSC Draw Bar ( if that is what you are talking about ) is Proprietary, and probably not common. Make sure that it fits in the bar receiver.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
i could be wrong,but i think it's a hitch, to pull a trailer.........:?::shrug::coffee1:
Ask a serious question, and there's always some wiseacre with too much time on his hands, that has to put his 2 cents worth in.
Doug
Doug, you may not have noticed but the responder is a board member residing in Belgium. He has about 65 posts and sometimes his English is not straight on. I don't know for sure but I doubt if he meant for his response to rattle you.

Ride safe,

Wayne

·
Registered
227 Posts
hi Wasaw, did i say something wrong, or what do you mean by "rattle".....:?:
My english is indeed not that good, only try to help out here, over here we use a "hitsh" to hang or connect the trailer......;)
But like i first told, "i could be wrong" .........:yes1:

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
hi wasaw, did i say something wrong, or what do you mean by "rattle"..... My english is indeed not that good, only try to help out here, over here we use a "hitsh" to hang or connect the trailer...... But like i first told, "i could be wrong" .........
No Stefan, you did not do anything wrong. You may have misunderstood the intent of Doug's question. When he asked "What is a California Sidecar Trike hitch in like new condition worth?” you responded and wrote "i could be wrong, but i think it's a hitch, to pull a trailer". What Doug was trying to learn is how much should he pay for one. Even we Americans sometimes misunderstand one another.

BTW, you started a thread about a week ago, concerning M/C seat belts. Our 6 year-old granddaughter has been visiting with us from North Carolina this past week. Besides taking her swimming, she loves to ride on the trike. Anyway, I haven’t always felt comfortable riding her for fear that she might not hold on while coming or going in a curve. Anyway, I used a ratchet strap, like the ones we all have in our garages. I felt much better knowing that I had her strapped to keep her on the seat.

Some may chime in and disagree but it doesn’t matter. She’s not their granddaughter. We had a ball.

Keep posting from across that big pond. We’ll get around the language issue.

Ride safe,

Wayne

·
Registered
227 Posts

Keep posting from across that big pond. We’ll get around the language issue.
Ok, the language is for me a problem, but if you understand the problem, yeah,..... more "small" problem, whe could help eachouther out on a nice way over here...:yes1:
it's a nice board, with a lot of learning stuff for a GL1800 rider, and if i don't know something, or having a question, it's nice to know there are some nice folks trying to help you out...:thumbup:

I will be visiting the US in about 60 day's from now...:thumbup: Miami / Key-west / Florida / Tennesee (erwin rally) / Daytona / Orlando, love to see the country, it's a wish more than 20 Years old, it will come thrue...:flg:

·
Registered
440 Posts
CSC Hitch

I have one from my 05 CSC that I would sell. Make me an offer I can't resist. Everything is there. I will send you a picture if you'll send me your email address. It's heavy so shipping won't be cheap. I'm in the 61554 zip code area
Dick

1 - 11 of 11 Posts