GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
9,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...and all board members too!

As some of you may (or may not know), our old pal "Clarkster" is getting ready to be deployed to Afghanistan for a year.

Several years ago, TequilaRoy came up with the idea of adding 'ster to the end of our names in our signature until Clark makes it back home safe and sound AND to remind everyone of all those who are making the sacrifice, serving in our armed forces.

Here is the original post by TequilaRoy back in 2007: http://www.gl1800riders.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1822789&postcount=1

So, let get this started!

Stay safe over there my friend and come home safe! :thumbup:

·
Registered
2,183 Posts
Was a good idea then,, and is still a good idea.
Thanks Clark'ster for what you do.
Come home safe and come home soon....

·
Registered
361 Posts
Clark"ster

Be safe in the sand box! I'll pass along to you the same advice I gave my wife and little brother when they were doing their tours over in Afghanistan! "When you get that something isn't right feeling, remember they gave you a weapon for a reason, be ready to use it!" Be safe and thank you for the sacrifices you are making!!!:thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
698 Posts
such a small request for such a worty cause...Take Care Clarkster, Be Safe Out There...Until Your Return...:flg:

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
Don't go throwing yourself on any exploding pens while over there. Be safe and come home soon. If 1L Michele needs anything, tell her to call me.:thumbup:

Thanks Bart'ster.

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
Done'ster:thumbup:

·
Premium Member
12,496 Posts
good idea...

be safe "my friend"...

Dennis

·
Registered
5,970 Posts
:yes1:

·
Registered
5,259 Posts
I guess that makes me "Chris'ter" Be careful and stay safe!!!

·
UBposting IBchatting
1,018 Posts
Mission accomplished'ster, Bart. Thank you for your service, Clark, and thank YOU for yours, Michelle. Be alert, and come home safely, sir.

Beck'ster

1 - 20 of 92 Posts