GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
4,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What global warming? INSIDE my barn a few minutes ago. Yeah, it is Florida.

Frost looked like a light snow dusting. Had 18* on the back porch. :wrong:

·
Registered
5,923 Posts
29 here this morning:shock:, but going to warm up to the 70s by Sat and Sun.

·
Registered
3,699 Posts
:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

·
Registered
3,291 Posts
well thats what gobal warming is doing. screwing everything up

·
Registered
3,508 Posts
Since Man Made Global Warming has been proved to be a pile of stinky horse dump,
Gore and his croonies now call it "Global Climate Change"

That way he can still spew his dribble and also blame YOU for the cold weather!

·
Registered
246 Posts
My question is this. If so many of those that believe this Global whatever change is caused by man. When was the last time they used electricity, Plastics, Rode in a car, plane or train. heck even using a computer. The list can go on forever. While man has probably made some of the boo boos. The earth is changing on it's own. Check the history of the earth.

·
Registered
4,364 Posts
My question is this. If so many of those that believe this Global whatever change is caused by man. When was the last time they used electricity, Plastics, Rode in a car, plane or train. heck even using a computer. The list can go on forever. While man has probably made some of the boo boos. The earth is changing on it's own. Check the history of the earth.

Correct, global warming and freezing has been going on,on this planet earth for millions of years before we got here and before the 100 years man has industrylized the world.

Like 100 years of man building things has changed anything after the planet was changing for millions of years before us..

Anyone who believes this crap has an IQ that matchs their shoe size.

·
Dangerous Old Lady Biker
5,677 Posts
Checking in from northwest of West Palm Beach at 33 degrees...the horse look frosted, the goat was frozen, but I decided to go back to sleep, so sorry, no pics...it was so cold in the master bedroom, as it is the furthest from the unit, I slept with my heating pad...I thought about putting on my Gerbings...:roll:

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
Good grief, it's colder there than it is up here! This could cause snowbirds some angst.

·
Dangerous Old Lady Biker
5,677 Posts
Good grief, it's colder there than it is up here! This could cause snowbirds some angst.
Good maybe they'll go some other place, and I can ride safer... :eek:4: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
4,107 Posts
:lol: Welcome to a small taste of winter. :lol:

I think today will be the first time we've seen temps above freezing in a week.

·
Registered
761 Posts
I am in south Texas and it's going to be 75 degrees today. Been in the 70's all week. Back home in Newfoundland it's been below 0 and snowing. Did I say I LOVE TEXAS

·
Registered
179 Posts
Tree huggers will get me for burning wood I guess..

Thank goodness we have this global warming... if we didn't have global warming it would probably be ZERO here in north central Florida. My SO is east of Altlanta this morning... He He He

I hope it will be warm tomorrow so I can ride.:lol: Stay warm folks.

·
Registered
801 Posts
According to my themometer it was 30 when I got up this AM and is going to 56-60 today in Nebraska. Of course tomorrow the temps will drop all day until they get into the single digits.

·
Registered
4,027 Posts
yep it got so cold up here in the North country, I had to put long pants and a sweatshirt on:shrug::thumbup:

stop your whining, 20° is nothing:wrong:

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
Correct, global warming and freezing has been going on,on this planet earth for millions of years before we got here and before the 100 years man has industrylized the world.

Like 100 years of man building things has changed anything after the planet was changing for millions of years before us..

Anyone who believes this crap has an IQ that matchs their shoe size.

If you have the chance, visit any local public school and you will find out how much of a true statement that is. That's what teaching the children

1 - 20 of 29 Posts