GL1800Riders Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am stopping production on my Cam chain tools.I just wanted to help out some of you guys and girls,but I am just tired of making them.I am retired and that means I can do what I want and when and I feel like I'm working again.Not Cool. I have about twenty that I just made and when they're gone that is the end.....Thanks to all that orderd them and I hope you all use them in good health and I hope I've provided a service to some of you.I have learned some things from you and just wanted to pay back something......Thanks ....JIm

·
Registered
133 Posts
Jim Ciampi said:
I am stopping production on my Cam chain tools.I just wanted to help out some of you guys and girls,but I am just tired of making them.I am retired and that means I can do what I want and when and I feel like I'm working again.Not Cool. I have about twenty that I just made and when they're gone that is the end.....Thanks to all that orderd them and I hope you all use them in good health and I hope I've provided a service to some of you.I have learned some things from you and just wanted to pay back something......Thanks ....JIm
Jim I got mine and want to thank you for sharing your skills and time .
I also have learned a lot from the members of this board and hope to be able to help some one with the shared knowledge I have acquired. :D

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Jim,

U da Man.

Thanks for the service and thanks for crying Uncle in time!

Being retired, looking for something to do blah blah

A man has got to be careful. Unfortunately, I was not......

Bulldog

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Stopping production

Thanks for the kind words,Bulldog.I know of people who are retired,who don't know what to do with their time.I can't identify with that because there aren't enough hours in the day to do all I would like to do.I love to ride,tinker in my workshop.develop easy ways to do things on the motorcycle,and in general,enjoy my retirement."I was born to do this"I had Prostate Cancer a couple of years ago and it really encourages one to enjoy whatever time one has left. Thanks to all that purchased a tool.If you are not satified with the tool,please contact me.....Jim

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Jim Ciampi said:
I am retired and that means I can do what I want and when and I feel like I'm working again.Not Cool...JIm
Yeah, and I'll bet you were one of those kids on the playground that would take his toys and go home. Just raggin' on ya Jim. I haven't used mine yet, but am glad I got it when I did. Thanks.

·
Registered
365 Posts
I received mine and want to thank you very much. It looks great and I am certain it will function as it is intended.

Thanks again

1 - 17 of 17 Posts