GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JULY's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would love to see pics & hear about some of the digital photo & movie camera mounts being use on your Wings. Over the years I have attempted different ways of shooting pictures/movies while riding down Americas hiways...everything from shirt pocket to side fairing mounts.

Thanks in advance...Jim

·
Registered
8,475 Posts
For me the only way to film is mounted on the helmet, gives me the option to film anything, from the road ahead to side scenery.

·
Registered
1,162 Posts

·
Registered
2,530 Posts
wingd1800,
That's a nice video. Looks like the pavement is in nice condition, not too rough, and the suspension is set for not too harsh so, it's a pretty darn smooth, vibrationless video. I can't remember, are you using the Go Pro or, is my mount adapted to another style/type of camera?
Scott

·
Registered
8,475 Posts
Ooops, forgot to post a video example from a helmet mounted camera.

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
wingd1800,
That's a nice video. Looks like the pavement is in nice condition, not too rough, and the suspension is set for not too harsh so, it's a pretty darn smooth, vibrationless video. I can't remember, are you using the Go Pro or, is my mount adapted to another style/type of camera?
Scott
FIRE UP, I'm using a GOPRO hero hd from santa and the forum sponser DLP. Works great with your mount and I also like the ram mount with handelbar u clamp. make it flexable for many mounting positions. I'm learning the edit process and I'm getting better at it every time. Fun stuff to see the end results. We've been having some good weather here in New York so I've been playing with it alot and posted a few on youtube.:thumbup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts