GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was surfing EBAY and came across a "Custom Goldwing". Wow..... Looks like a bargain on a 2005 @ $21,500 . I want to meet his salesman... Wish him a world of luck......

Auction # 190033571148

September 23, 2006
2005 Honda GL1800A Gold Wing ABS
6-Cylinder
4-Stroke
1832cc
Suggested Retail Value
$14150
The Kelley Blue Book Suggested Retail Value is representative of dealers' asking prices and is the starting point for negotiation between a consumer and a dealer. This Suggested Retail Value assumes that the unit has been fully reconditioned and is in excellent condition. Mileage/condition and additional equipment may have a substantial impact on the value shown above. This value also takes into account the dealers' profit, costs for advertising, sales commissions and other costs of doing business. The final sale price will likely be less depending on the unit's actual condition, popularity, type of warranty offered and local market conditions.

" I wonder if he is interested in a nice steel bridge"

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
I guess 'custom' entails trunk mounted passenger arm rests, a driver's back rest, and a few pieces of chrome. If so, my bike lacks nothing in being 'over the top'. lol. :lol:

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
HondaRider2oo5 said:
Was surfing EBAY and came across a "Custom Goldwing". Wow..... Looks like a bargain on a 2005 @ $21,500 . I want to meet his salesman... Wish him a world of luck......

Auction # 190033571148
Aren't they all "custom" as soon as we add the first accessory or make the first mod? :D

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
HondaRider2oo5 said:
Aren't they all "custom" as soon as we add the first accessory or make the first mod? :D

·
Registered
5,243 Posts
GP Young said:
Payoff at $21,500 :?:

If his payoff is 21,500 as posted in the ad , it seems he may have been stroked and poked.

Mayb it has the rare 4 valve heads on the engine??

:wink: :wink:

·
Registered
302 Posts
SILVER :?: :?: :?:

What kind of silver is this :?: If it was a real silver maybe I would bid, cause my orangewing is just a regular not a custom built :lol:

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Better hurry up and place a bid............Only slightly over 6 1/2 days left....

Will be intresting to see if it sells :p

·
Registered
327 Posts
Well then my is definitely "Custom" it has a unique, one of a kind item not found on any other Goldwing....

my lazy A$$... :beer2: :biker:

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Damm....
I can not believe this did not sell.... Not even one bid.. People don't have no respect for a real custom...

G

·
0 Posts
Sure it'd be nice to never lose your bike in a parking lot again, but I'm not certain I'd want every gas stop to turn into a 15 minute conversation.

Just try to get insurance for a one-off like that. Good luck.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts