GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got the following email today and thought along with voting myself I could ask the help of the great folks here to take a minute and vote for her as well. Thanks! :D

Hello All,

For those of you on this list that don't know me I am Stephanie Nees. I am a sixth grade teacher at St. Vincent's school. We have a sixth grade student here who is in a Jif contest. She has created A peanut butter alternative snack. She has made it to the final 10 accross the United States. If she gets enough votes, she could go to New York for the finals and win a 25,000 dollar scholarship!!!!! She is the only student from Indiana to be nominated. She was on the news today! All of the kids are really excited for her! So, you can help by going to www.jif.com and voting for Alexandra from Indiana. If you could help not only by voting but forwarding this to your mass email list to get more votes, I know that she would appreciate it. She is a wonderful kid and what an honor for a St. V's kid to be nominated. Thanks for your help!

Steph

C

·
0 Posts
Sorry I had to vote for OHIO.....

OH---IO...

Ill vote for Indiana tommorrow...
I promise

·
lightley seasoned member
3,081 Posts
I'm in.......

·
Registered
868 Posts
I voted and so did all my dead realitives. That's how we vote down here :)

·
Registered
81 Posts
vote

yepppppppp

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Who's her Daddy?

Not the best looking recipe, but anything to help out a neighbor. Just don't tell the Il people.

·
Registered
254 Posts
I voted along with Huey Long, Edwin Edwards and Ray Nagin. That is how we vote here. :lol:

·
Registered
4,635 Posts
Voted! Had to, she is from Indiana! :D

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
I voted for the Taco......... that looked like a cool idea..........

·
Registered
9,391 Posts
Best case scenario: as it appears

More likely in these times: an underhanded way to get the e-mail address of loving people who are more likely to contribute to other charities.

Guess I'm jaded, huh?

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
From their web site: Limit one entry per person/e-mail address per calendar month

Just a FYI

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Did my civic duty and voted. :)

Dep

1 - 20 of 31 Posts