GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If there was ever a group that could easily help out, we are it!! LOL

Thursday, August 11, 2011 is Miracle Treat Day at Dairy Queen! For every Blizzard® Treat sold this day at participating DQ locations, $1 or more will be donated to Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals. Join Dairy Queen on August 11, 2011 and help make miracles happen for local sick and injured kids.

Learn more at: http://miracletreatday.com​/

·
Registered
19,161 Posts
Thanks CAC, I'll have to see if ours is!

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Thanks, just e-ailed everyone at the Bike Club.
We will be there

·
Registered
8,095 Posts
Most Goldwinger's love DQ, should get a good turn out. :thumbup:

·
Registered
469 Posts
CAC, you da man. I'm in, and hope you are thinking about doing the Harrison Gathering. Only a days ride for you and we had such a good time at Rogers that you should consider this. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

·
Registered
818 Posts
I will admit... there probably isn't a better place to post this than to this forum.

Jason

·
Registered
2,989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
CAC, you da man. I'm in, and hope you are thinking about doing the Harrison Gathering. Only a days ride for you and we had such a good time at Rogers that you should consider this. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
I read something about it, but don't remeber when it is. It's about a 1000 mile trek, a good days ride for me but if I decide to go, I'd like to bring my G/F this time and she is not really into long distance rides. let me know when it is and if I can make it I will.

jasnmar;341 4143 said:
I will admit... there probably isn't a better place to post this than to this forum.
Jason
Exaclty what I thought

1 - 10 of 10 Posts