GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Happy Birthday Jack!:hb2::beer2:
Look forward to seeing you and Anita in the Fall!

·
Registered
652 Posts
Warning....Fire Danger

I didn't know they could get "that" many candles on one cake. Happy Birthday......

·
Premium Member
12,497 Posts
Hey Jack... Happy Birthday..

Dennis

·
Registered
5,923 Posts
Have a great Birthday Jack, see you in the fall when if finally cools off around here.

·
Registered
944 Posts
Happy birthday Jack. I hope yo have many more to celebrate!:congrats:

·
Registered
4,353 Posts
Jack, Jack, Jack, HAPPY BIRTHDAY...!!! :thumbup:

See you when you get back to Florida...

·
Florida Moderator
4,617 Posts
Happy Birthday Buddy, hurry on back to Florida, believe it or not we miss your old carcas:joke:

·
IronMan
17,461 Posts
happy b day hurry back for lunch buzzards are circleing

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
from one "Prowler" to another

HAPPY BIRTHDAY:hb2:

John

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
BD wishes

Thanks for the best wishes guys . sure miss the Florida RTS and you guys . The Canadian RTS are not working out to well I wish all these guys could see how the Florida rts work. We cant wait to head south again. A bunch of real nice guys and gals here just cant get it together.?? :thumbup: Should have a good day wed going to drag young gils ars around the back roads see how that 2012 is all about.

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Lets see: You're cellabrating your 35 th anniversary of your 29 th birthday. happy birthday you old coot.

Wayne

ps: I thought we might get together for a Timmies this summer but I guess not. We will be heading south in a couple weeks. Tis time to ride again. Any way, see you down there.

·
Registered
3,988 Posts

Hey Canadian Jack - Sorry I missed this post - anyway belated birthday wishes to ya! See ya after November!

Keep on Running!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts