GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
IronMan
17,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Big roll electrical wire came off truck and killed 2 out for joy ride with freinds !! You never know when its your time !! R.i.p. 11:30 in sanford.

·
Banned
792 Posts
Nice work on the A- holes part of loading the back of the truck then to top it off he does not even stop after his negligence kills 2 people. They walk amongst us.

·
Registered
8,095 Posts
Nice work on the A- holes part of loading the back of the truck then to top it off he does not even stop after his negligence kills 2 people. They walk amongst us.
At the btime it fell off the truck driver most likely didn't know it, if he were running I doubt he would have came back.

·
Registered
417 Posts
How sad. I've always believed in enjoying life while I can. One never knows how long they'll have their health or time above ground!

·
Registered
3,293 Posts
Both died doing what the loved doing. RIP. It is a chance we all take and are aware of the pitfalls of riding a motorcycle but we still do. My prayers to our fellow Canadians

·
Banned
792 Posts
At the btime it fell off the truck driver most likely didn't know it, if he were running I doubt he would have came back.
I read an earlier report that it came out of a pick up truck. This is a totally different scenario now. This couple may not have had a better chance even if they were in a car. Did you see the size of that spool of cable and imagine the weight of it.

·
Registered
251 Posts
If you come to Florida you MUST watch everyone,we have very little road law enforcement,I guess the folks in Tallahasee don't think its needed....Central Fl. kills at least 3-6 people per day and thats just what makes the news....Please Be Careful inFl....Enjoy your self but please watch out!!!!

·
Registered
4,982 Posts
Looks like a power company truck. Probably were looking for that spool as I'd bet it was very, very expensive.

·
Registered
362 Posts
If it is like around here they were following too close. It seem most people think they are required to tailgate or as some say be a "cornholer".

·
Registered
217 Posts
mmkrnh8012

You know absolutely nothing about the actual conditions of the accident and you accuse the bikers of tailgating? If the reel were properly secured it wouldn't have caused their death no matter how close they were to the truck. Lets put the real blame where it belongs.

·
Registered
369 Posts
If it is like around here they were following too close. It seem most people think they are required to tailgate or as some say be a "cornholer".
Read the following:

Troopers said the two victims were on a motorcycle heading south on SR 415 when the spool of wire came off the truck, which was heading north.

·
Love The DCT
11,780 Posts
Perhaps you should click on the link and read the news report. The bike was heading south, the truck was heading north. :doorag:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts