GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
cant seem to post pics in the body of the post, only as an attachcamt ment. Can someone help me with this...have a how to to post...
dave

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
Mesa Verde.jpg

Clicking on the Select Files doesn't work, but if you click on basic uploader then you browse and click upload.

I'm assuming you're trying to upload from your computer.

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
View attachment 50720

Clicking on the Select Files doesn't work, but if you click on basic uploader then you browse and click upload.

I'm assuming you're trying to upload from your computer.
not sure what you are talking about with "basic uploader" all I know is the attachments paperclip...where is the basic uploader? never mind. I found it will try that...
thx

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
NOPE that isn't working either. it allows me to select the basic editing and go after a pic on the computer (jpg) and then is just sits there. under the browse box there is something that says upload ... but clicking on it does nothing... this is so frustrating... :(
dave

OK, i got that to work using Google Chrome vs IE 11. However, now it stops me after adding 5 photos. i could swear others have posted many more pics than that in a step by step project.... is there truly a 5 pic limit (which really lmits the use of step by step) or is there away around that...
dave

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
NOPE that isn't working either. it allows me to select the basic editing and go after a pic on the computer (jpg) and then is just sits there. under the browse box there is something that says upload ... but clicking on it does nothing... this is so frustrating... :(
dave

OK, i got that to work using Google Chrome vs IE 11. However, now it stops me after adding 5 photos. i could swear others have posted many more pics than that in a step by step project.... is there truly a 5 pic limit (which really lmits the use of step by step) or is there away around that...
dave
5 is the limit per response (as far as I know), you can post multiple responses to add more pictures.

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
If you want to do it another way, use a Photobucket account to post your pictures and add a link to Photobucket album.
I've not tried this, but you may be able to put the photos in an album under your profile and then add them to one response.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts