GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't stand it no longer, I have got to post a picture of my 2014 Level 3 Candy Prominance Red. Had to wait almost 2 weeks for Honda to ship it to my dealer. Now I just need the chore list to disappear so I can ride. my 2014.jpg

·
IronMan
17,463 Posts
:thumbup::congrats::congrats:

·
Registered
4,394 Posts
I can't stand it no longer, I have got to post a picture of my 2014 Level 3 Candy Prominance Red. Had to wait almost 2 weeks for Honda to ship it to my dealer. Now I just need the chore list to disappear so I can ride. View attachment 54074
Congrats on the new bike. Looks great. Ride the hell out of it. Don't ruin it by hanging lizard lights and a bunch of other crap on it.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
R-342-C is what US Paint says. I will have to check the fuel door tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Nice ride and nice color! Forget the chore list, it can wait, just go out and ride!

I can't stand it no longer, I have got to post a picture of my 2014 Level 3 Candy Prominance Red. Had to wait almost 2 weeks for Honda to ship it to my dealer. Now I just need the chore list to disappear so I can ride. View attachment 54074

·
Registered
3,692 Posts
Congrats Daniel !!!!! Now, get out there and enjoy it for yourself plus a few others that don't ride as often as they should.

PS: It ain't yeller, but it sho bee purty!!!

·
Registered
351 Posts
:congrats: Like the color!

·
Registered
401 Posts
qwooo hooo

:agree::agree::agree::agree::agree::agree::agree::agree::agree::agree::agree:
nice ride.
...gene

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Congrats

Congrats on the new Wing. Looks a lot like my 13. Enjoy the road.

Donnie

·
Registered
198 Posts
Great choice on the color, it's the fastest out there!

Enjoy it when you finally get to ride it.

·
Registered
324 Posts
That's a great looking bike!!!! :thumbup:
Congrats!!!!!!!!!!

Beagle

·
Registered
994 Posts
Congrats Daniel !!!!! Now, get out there and enjoy it for yourself plus a few others that don't ride as often as they should.

PS: It ain't yeller, but it sho bee purty!!!

Well of COURSE it ain't yeller!! Who, in their right mind, would want a yeller one?? :joke:

NICE bike Mr. OP...! Ride...!

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
Can't stand it

Congrats on your new ride. I'm sure is was worth the wait. Good luck with your new ride. Be safe and enjoy the ride. Larry

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks for all the comments and views. I plan on personalizing but I may not go the same direction as my 03 was. I am liking the some of the black lines to break up the red. It just needs a little chrome to break those lines. I am a truck driver so yea, lights are coming but for safety. I still ride at night some so I will light it up like my old one was. I think a couple thousand LED bulbs should do it.:joke:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts